Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm not giving a long term contract, which he would be seeking, to a player in the late stages of his career that is rehabbing major injuries. Taking a bet on him is for teams challenging for a Superbowl that are desperate for DB help.

I'd rather resign Prince to a two or three year deal and draft players during that time to compete with him.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Talib is 33 nice try also Trumaine johnson is trash and malcolm butler is above avg and when the patriots don't want you no one else will except division rivals.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace drafts a player that gets injured after the draft.....Pace is accused of drafting a pre-injured player and bad at drafting...

Pace signs an expensive young and talented player with an injury history that continues to get injured.....Pace is accused of signing a pre-injured player and labelled bad at free agency

If Pace does not to sign an expensive, older FA that just ruptured his Achilles tendon 4 months ago he is a confirmed ignoramus....

you fucking people are morons

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Citation needed.

None needed. Anyone who doesn't believe the US is the best country in the universe hates America and should move to North Korea (because that's the only alternative to living in the US). Also, anyone who raises questions about social injustice is a racist. Keep up, man!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Signing Sherman unless it's an extremely cap friendly deal would be idiotic. He's turning 30 later this month and is rehabbing both of his Achilles Tendons. He won't be able to practice and might not be ready by week one.

I bet because of his mouthy history and what you explained above he comes in cheaper than we'd imagine. A one year prove it deal?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Talib is 33 nice try also Trumaine johnson is trash and malcolm butler is above avg and when the patriots don't want you no one else will except division rivals.
Johnson is trash? You've lost all credibility

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
if he came at a decent price i would not mind it, however if he is expecting a big payday ... nope

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Sherman is a race baiting racist and needs to be deported to Iran and see how he like that

Throwthebones

Liked Posts:
Meh...Talib, Malcolm Butler, Trumaine Johnson. There is a glut of FACB right now and Sherman is the oldest of them all

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How old do you think Talib is? I got him at 32

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could someone ask Vick if he’s got any updated selfies? I’m really curious to see how his training is progressing.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't care of he was a flu Klux Klan, muslim, Nazi baby killing black gangster as long as he was a benefit to the team. But he's not, he's a 30 year old CB that's coming off a MAJOR injury. Who he is as person is irrelevant (to me) I wish it was like that all around. But that's a whole different argument. We are 2-3 years from being relevant, Sherm Wil do nothing for us at this point. Hell, I really hope we resign Fuller and bring back Prince. They were both solid and under 27, with that we can resign Callahan, and draft a CB and be set for a few yrs. Besides Prince, Butler and Trumaine are really the only two better options.

AussieBear

Idk.. i wont hate if they signed sherman.. 29, turning 30.. still b decent enough i guess.. but dat achilles mane... he was slow before dat shit.. but im guessing he will come back supa motivated with a chip on his shoulder.. so i wouldn't count him out fer 1-2 mo really guud years followed by some yeah okay...

richard-sherman-booker-t.jpg

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Signing Sherman unless it's an extremely cap friendly deal would be idiotic. He's turning 30 later this month and is rehabbing both of his Achilles Tendons. He won't be able to practice and might not be ready by week one.

Those Achilles Tendons......yes...BOTH!!!! Are a serious concern.....He's smart and driven, but the injuries are debilitating.