If the SEAHAWKS release Richard Sherman then RYAN PACE would be a confirmed

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
If the SEAHAWKS release Richard Sherman then RYAN PACE would be a confirmed ignoramus if he fails to try to sign him to the bears in free agency

By Vick Ashley, CCS premium member forum contributing poster

The Seahaws are reportedly going to be releasing a future HoF DB in Richard Sherman in the coming days perhaps even as soon as today and the Bears should be the primary suitors for his services if RYAN PACE is not the ignoramus he has historically been proving himself to be guilty of being in free agency, evidenced in his tenure's series of ignoramus-type moves with free agents. I will never understand how this isn't a perfect no-brainer fit for an ideal Bears free-agency move because instead of creating a hole in free agency and trying to fill it in the draft, we would literally be filling a hole and then be able to draft someone for a different hole altogether, reducing the total holes rather than having a zero-some hole game or even worse, more holes after free agency than before it, but who am I but a semi-professional sports entertainment blogger? I just am of the mind that thinks that the Bears should try to shorten up the rebuilding process by including free-agency as a means of filling out a roster of players to field on game-day rather than someone who has literally gone "****s deep" on this RYAN PACE philososphy that if given at a minimum 5-10 years, you should be able to field a winning team that is entirely original draft selections of the team that originally drafted them!

Thanks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thanks

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Meh...Talib, Malcolm Butler, Trumaine Johnson. There is a glut of FACB right now and Sherman is the oldest of them all

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If they aren't in "win now" mode then Pace is a confirmed ignoramus

You're an ignoramus if you believe a guy like Sherman will think we have the same shot at a SB this coming season as teams like Philly and the Patriots do.

And also if you think Pace would (or should) fork over a ton of money on an older guy like him...

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Signing Sherman unless it's an extremely cap friendly deal would be idiotic. He's turning 30 later this month and is rehabbing both of his Achilles Tendons. He won't be able to practice and might not be ready by week one.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Meh...Talib, Malcolm Butler, Trumaine Johnson. There is a glut of FACB right now and Sherman is the oldest of them all

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And the two acl injuries with those skinny ass twig legs he has and the big voice he brings while throwing teammates and coaches under the bus.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He'll probably end up in New England.

He might join his big mouth buddy in Philly. They could use a better starting CB then what they have now.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
He's nearly 30, so no thanks. I know you see the name Richard Sherman and think it's a no-brainer, but there's a reason the Seahawks don't want him back. His best years are far behind him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
There must be a lack of oxygen in the "premium" members forum.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
1166.gif