Kizer to the Packers

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kizer isn't even good. I don't even think the Packers have any good DBs besides HaHa.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
I can't wait to see Notre Dame QB get sacked by the Bears.

Lol not as long as Rodgers is starting lmao. Sounds like you have a problem with ND your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fear the shoulder injury might be worse than they have let on?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If the shoulder is worse than they let on, they'd be targeting a real QB.

They will also liely be big players in the DB free agency market. Lots of options there, unlike all the other positions.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Bears need a backup too. I hope they see what happened to GB and on the flip side what happened to Minn and phi after their starters went down and realize how important a backup qb is.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
Bears need a backup too. I hope they see what happened to GB and on the flip side what happened to Minn and phi after their starters went down and realize how important a backup qb is.

Maybe they are cutting Rodgers and we can sign him to back up Trubisky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
that would be fun to see. the browns would jump from 0-16 to 11-5 or something

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Found this tidbit on Twitter: There were 40 QBs in 2017 to throw enough passes to qualify for Passer Rating rankings. Brett Hundley was 37th out of 40. The #Packers just traded their best cornerback for one of the three that was worse. What is going on?

They get a higher 4th and 5th and will sign a better corner?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

Neither team had any idea Keenum and Foles would save their seasons.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Rodgers to the Browns....Now that would be funny

According to NFL rules, Rodgers should be on the waiver wire right now.

Of course, the NFL isn't going to enforce the rules when dealing with their golden boy.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
According to NFL rules, Rodgers should be on the waiver wire right now.

Of course, the NFL isn't going to enforce the rules when dealing with their golden boy.

Their golden boy takes golden showers in boystown, NFL doesn't need that backlash.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Randall was quickly approaching Head Case status in GB. They had to move on from him. Kizer has more potential than Hundley ever will, so that was a good move as well. Plus, it's the new GM quickly distancing himself from TT's picks, even a 1st rounder. This unfortunately was a good move for the Pack even if it barely moves the needle.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Randall was quickly approaching Head Case status in GB. They had to move on from him. Kizer has more potential than Hundley ever will, so that was a good move as well. Plus, it's the new GM quickly distancing himself from TT's picks, even a 1st rounder. This unfortunately was a good move for the Pack even if it barely moves the needle.

To me, this is a better deal for Cle. Cle gets a CB who can play right now and would be a solid #3 CB who can start in a pinch. I'd be happy with Randall over Cooper as our #3. Kizer is a long ways from being serviceable if he even becomes serviceable. If Rodgers goes down again, GB is still in a world of hurt at QB, except for any game against us. We made Hundley look all-pro.