I will never understand why CCS bears fans literally hate Josh Bellamy when he is one

Visionman

Liked Posts:
"I feel that some of the threads, mainly the VashalasX threads, need to be shared in the Bears forum as there were many fans of VashalasX and I wouldn't want them missing out on his articles because they do not have access to the premium members area"

Only Vash would think people want to read his stuff....and I mean that literally...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
"I feel that some of the threads, mainly the VashalasX threads, need to be shared in the Bears forum as there were many fans of VashalasX and I wouldn't want them missing out on his articles because they do not have access to the premium members area"

Only Vash would think people want to read his stuff....and I mean that literally...

yet 206 views with 21 replies in just over an hour since it being reposted in the Bears part of the ChiCitySports Forum.

Also, only a literal ignoramus would not know how to use the quote feature and use literal quotation markings to quote another member.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You may not be vash but you seem to be his posting bottom bitch

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You may not be vash but you seem to be his posting bottom bitch

seems like Vash is in your head 7X24....what did he do to you? Did he share some boxed wine with your mother?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He was third on the team in Receiving yards and had a very good 15.7 yard per catch average.

He is not a natural WR, but he stepped in and was decent in a couple of games. For $1.9M, why the hell are we bitchin?

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
yet 206 views with 21 replies in just over an hour since it being reposted in the Bears part of the ChiCitySports Forum.

Also, only a literal ignoramus would not know how to use the quote feature and use literal quotation markings to quote another member.

You have no fucking life dude.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
OMG I see the "whiny little babies" crew is out in force today....

Where is Novak when you need him?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
For real, able bodied young men (trannies?) on this forum making up circular alts and getting their rocks off doing that, have you ever had sex with someone other than your hand puppet, get a life you little loser ass nerds ffs

Reactions: DC

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You have no fucking life dude.

That is literally impossible, if I had no life that would mean I were dead and if I were dead I would not be able to type this out right now much less be able to hit the post button at the bottom right hand corner of this entry field. So the fact that I am actually able to type right now is evidence that I am in fact alive which by simple mathematics would equate to me having a life....dude

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Say what you guys will say about Josh Bellamy but while you misplace your anger which should be properly placed on PACE instead of being displaced onto Josh which is really a mistake you are making because it isn't Josh who is to blame for playing on O, you might be really disappointed when the first day of FA ends and Josh Bellamy is the most important signing in that first 24 hour period

TL1961

Liked Posts:
VOTB Premium content

"10's of 100's" ??

I don't think it has so much to do with Bellamy himself as it does with the lack of better WR's.

Fans see Bellamy as one of our best WR's, and know that's not good enough. As a ST team player, at his price, he's a good signing.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That is literally impossible, if I had no life that would mean I were dead and if I were dead I would not be able to type this out right now much less be able to hit the post button at the bottom right hand corner of this entry field. So the fact that I am actually able to type right now is evidence that I am in fact alive which by simple mathematics would equate to me having a life....dude

Anyone who actually takes that saying literally has no life.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate Bellamy because he wears Robinson's number

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
you ever get that fog machine fixed?

Real fuckin original Foghat. Mod, can we just ban this bitch for re-posting stuff from posters that are banned from here. Just leave the shit in the toilet, don't bring it here. We've got a new, exciting season starting, and this fuckin clown wants to post crap from banned posters??

I mean how fuckin embarrassing it must be to be HHM's little bitch running around repeating the pure nonsense. Seriously, what a fuckin circle jerk lovin cult soap opera. Get some fuckin gonads dude .... really!