I am happy to be seeing the news about Allen Roberson being a bear but can people

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I missed the part where any single poster said Vash cannot have an opinion, let alone numbers of them in "full force". Modo said he knew someone would cry about the nickname, ... and he was right. That's all that was said.

If anyone says anyone else cannot have an opinion, I would join in disliking. Disagreement with an opinion =/= disallowance of that opinion to be expressed.

Did I mention anyone that has already posted?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I not only don't want to pay for content from this cro magnon Chicago Public School thinker, I don't even want to read his thoughts for free....the trolls/alts on this board are OOC and make it a joke. Occasionally there's some really impressive Bears talk but these jackwagons who've had pubes for 3 years and can't spell grammar need to go

Great job posting in this thread though.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
phpx5U9EH.png

AK47 says stop crying.

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
The other day, a business had to apologize for using the term "husband" and "wife" because it was "wrong" to assume that people had a heterosexual relationship. This obsessive PC culture is over the fucking top.

In no way, shape or form, is this related to whatever weapon is used to ever harm someone. It is just a nickname like any other nickmake. Just like calling someone "the missile" is not related to the U.S. military using a missile to kill someone in the middle east.

I'm personally never going to call Allen Robinson by his name again, he is AR15 from now on. If you get offended easily then you deserve whatever mental misery this causes you for being a weak minded fuck.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Again, I would suggest pumping some oxygen into the “premium” members forum.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
The other day, a business had to apologize for using the term "husband" and "wife" because it was "wrong" to assume that people had a heterosexual relationship. This obsessive PC culture is over the fucking top.

In no way, shape or form, is this related to whatever weapon is used to ever harm someone. It is just a nickname like any other nickmake. Just like calling someone "the missile" is not related to the U.S. military using a missile to kill someone in the middle east.

I'm personally never going to call Allen Robinson by his name again, he is AR15 from now on. If you get offended easily then you deserve whatever mental misery this causes you for being a weak minded fuck.

CC: playthrough2001; TexasBearfan

Literally no one has ever even ever heard of you, ever or really cares what you post with all of the hate in your heart. Thanks

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should we refrain from calling anyone named Nicolas by their given name too?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

WTF? Does my inner me have an Alt on CCS?? LOL

Also, I'm glad my avatar now has relevance with a Bear's player. :)

Washington

Liked Posts:

There are many weak minded politically correct fucks on CCS. I'm sure your comments have twisted many panties already. Welcome to ChIraq AR15!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Awesome comeback.

I'm sure Vash is on a lunch break right now, wearing a tank top, and taking care of the business that you might be doing if you were a real man.

yeah ok you little pussy, I've paid more in taxes than you've made in your life you C student little tranny bitch...I've got 10 bux says you've never changed a tire you AAA calling puss

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
yeah ok you little pussy, I've paid more in taxes than you've made in your life you C student little tranny bitch...I've got 10 bux says you've never changed a tire you AAA calling puss

Oh another good comeback from Stevenson's finest. Still have to respond, huh? Can't let it go? What a tool you are.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

You brag about paying more in taxes than he has made in his life and then come with a weak ass $10 bet?