I am happy to be seeing the news about Allen Roberson being a bear but can people

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I am happy to be seeing the news about Allen Roberson being a bear but can people please not crown RYAN PACE yet?

Vick Ashley, chicitysports.com premium section contributing writer

I think it is perfectly reasonable to be excited about this signing and making a lot of noise about a huge win for RYAN PACE with his first successful tier one blue chip premium free agent in free agency for the first time since he got here over three years ago.

He went out and finally got the guy who should prove to be a solid replacement for Alshon Jeffery which should put the bears back on a path to a Superbowl. This is what a GM who is not an ignoramus does!

One request though for bears fans, can we please stop calling Allen Roberson "AR15" please? I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? After the latest school shooting massacre you would think people would be a little less insensitive and irresponsible with their choices of nicknames and try not to endear themselves to a football player with a nickname that references a murder tool of choice for mass-murderers.

Thanks.

Also, don't crown PACE yet, he's probably a couple more years off from getting OL together and also the secondary.

Thanks.

Thanks

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
200w.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was waiting for someone to feign distress over his nickname......thanks for not disappointing.....

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here comes the CCS Cunting Corps. About to be out in full force because Vash isn't allowed to have an opinion.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pace is the new Bill Polian!

Big Tyme D

Liked Posts:
".... huge win for RYAN PACE with his first successful tier one blue chip premium free agent in free agency for the first time since he got here over three years ago. "

I seam to recal players like Josh Sitton and Treviathon being at the top of the FA list at their respective positions.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Here comes the CCS Cunting Corps. About to be out in full force because Vash isn't allowed to have an opinion.

I missed the part where any single poster said Vash cannot have an opinion, let alone numbers of them in "full force". Modo said he knew someone would cry about the nickname, ... and he was right. That's all that was said.

If anyone says anyone else cannot have an opinion, I would join in disliking. Disagreement with an opinion =/= disallowance of that opinion to be expressed.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
".... huge win for RYAN PACE with his first successful tier one blue chip premium free agent in free agency for the first time since he got here over three years ago. "

I seam to recal players like Josh Sitton and Treviathon being at the top of the FA list at their respective positions.

Sitton was a post start to free agency cut....but yes, Trevathan was up there....

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Literally without "literally" in the title how are we supposed to know this is literally a Vash repost?

Maybe when he's signed I'll run out to the machine shop to make an AR-15 lower in his honor.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where do you live so we can alert the FBI... as if that would do any good.

In the most armed country in the world. Try again.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I not only don't want to pay for content from this cro magnon Chicago Public School thinker, I don't even want to read his thoughts for free....the trolls/alts on this board are OOC and make it a joke. Occasionally there's some really impressive Bears talk but these jackwagons who've had pubes for 3 years and can't spell grammar need to go

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I know is my all black Marshall jersey can get pulled back out. Hopefully i can have someone change name on it lol.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish all these cucks would stop being offended by everything.

Reactions: Myk