So basically RYAN PACE thinks that Prince Amukamara is literally just as good as Rich

Leddy

Liked Posts:
removing dez would lead to less threads n less f5s... removing me???.. yeah.. dats a gudd ideas... tired of ebeating da same dipshits ova n ova n ova.. need to deletez da acct n com backs as da vashleddy

I don’t usually mind what you have to say, it’s just the way you type that rubs me the wrong way man. Vashleddy though, I like it haha.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I talk about Bears football. Is that what a troll is now? Your boy Omeletpants is the one who's never offered a single original thought about football.

My boy? Are you shitting me? I've loathed that asshat since the CBMB where the moderators licked his nutsack and protected him. TBH I am still not convinced this is even the real omeletpants from the CBMB. Too many inconsistencies.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
My boy? Are you shitting me? I've loathed that asshat since the CBMB where the moderators licked his nutsack and protected him. TBH I am still not convinced this is even the real omeletpants from the CBMB. Too many inconsistencies.

I discuss football. Call somebody else a troll who doesn't.

AussieBear

well even though me origin date doesnt coincide with da exodus of da cbmb... i do recall coming hurr and watching the real ommy crying that someone else done did make an ommy here.. it was funny i think.. go thread hunting, its probably still here.. dats worth the necro

AussieBear

i did a quick search fer da thred.. cant find it.. either they be covering tracks or sumin else.. me photographics not be as guuds anymo..

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
lets just hope we get a stud and keep Fuller so Prince can be the nickel corner

I would not want Shermans attitude in the locker room. That negative influences the positives on the field.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Be gone THOT

I just learned what THOT meant after seeing a picture of it on a baby thing at walmart.

Had to ask some babies what the hell it meant. I think I might be getting old.

XkoTipjlABi0OZRfggkABh4CKidBhumw_lg.jpg

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Thanks for staying on topic here mick, I knew you'd be one to do that....

I actually disagree with the OP. Prince isn't allowed to dine at the same table as Sherman, but for the system that Fangio runs, it's good to keep him around.

Also, Sherman may have fucked himself while negotiating this without a contract.

Did you mean to say without an agent?

I am glad the 9ers tied up their capital in sherman. I think that was a bad signing.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I've like every signing so far, but this is the signing I question. He is oft injured, and when he is actually in, there is nothing 'special' about him. He's a good corner. That's it. Not a shutdown corner. Not a probowler. He is a slightly above average db. I would say a C+\B- range

But there is NOTHING he has done with the Bears to justify a 3yr 27 mil (9 mil) guaranteed deal. He's not bad. He's just decent. Couldn't that money be spent on Fuller? HE is that one that has shown flash of being a shutdown corner....

I get the resigning him part, just not a fan at all of the terms...

BEARS

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I like the Amukamara signing just wonder if the price tag was a little high for him

It is FA, you are always going to overpay a bit. It is just how it works.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really haven't read thru this.....but just so everyone is informed....

the original quoted post is from the forum for people who are banned.

It is from user HeHateMe which the op is relabeling for Vash.....

psa over

Visionman

Liked Posts:
When the OP (and the guy he claims to be merely quoting) post something of actual value that deserves to be talked about in legitimate conversation....let me know. I haven't seen it yet. Just troll-based fishing....

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
When the OP (and the guy he claims to be merely quoting) post something of actual value that deserves to be talked about in legitimate conversation....let me know. I haven't seen it yet. Just troll-based fishing....

For someone who doesn't care for or wants to converse with the OP (and the guy he claims to be merely quoting) you sure do spend a lot of time in the threads that are created by the OP

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
That is very true, wonder how much Fuller is gonna cost us now.

people were speculating that he would be north of 15 million but that is bullshit.

He will probably end up in the 12 range plus or minus a bit.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Uhhhmmm So talking about the contract details of a player just re-signed here versus another player that signed to a different team is irrelevant conversation that doesn't deserve to be conversed about???

you can say you do not like the way the information is presented all that you like, it still sparks a reasonable conversation that you can choose not to take part in if you do not like it.

WTF is wrong with you people?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It is FA, you are always going to overpay a bit. It is just how it works.

yeah, just hope Pace tried making plays at Breeland or Colvin...again don't mind the Amukamara signing, just liked a couple other CB's better

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Uhhhmmm So talking about the contract details of a player just re-signed here versus another player that signed to a different team is irrelevant conversation that doesn't deserve to be conversed about???

you can say you do not like the way the information is presented all that you like, it still sparks a reasonable conversation that you can choose not to take part in if you do not like it.

WTF is wrong with you people?

seems like they are more concerned with the name that is showing up before the post then what is actually in the post