I will never understand how PACE intends to get the BEARS to the playoffs ...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Lol.....ok gay boy...

ohhh is that what you were insinuating...funny you try and use that as an insult after you just whined about not getting you football news because you voluntarily click a thread that is trying to discuss football news in the NFL.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
So Gustavus Adolphus is apart of the group that make fake troll accounts on CCS all I have to say is great work, you guys are hilarious.

But no way that VahalasX can ever be topped on CCS. He took the cake.

How did you not already know this? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of the moderators are pulling this shit too.

When a forum seems to care more about trolling than the subject matter it's related to, you know something is going on in the leadership department...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
ohhh is that what you were insinuating...funny you try and use that as an insult after you just whined about not getting you football news because you voluntarily click a thread that is trying to discuss football news in the NFL.

Not surprised that to you it isn't an insult...probably a compliment. As messed up as your posts....

Visionman

Liked Posts:
How did you not already know this? Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of the moderators are pulling this shit too.

When a forum seems to care more about trolling than the subject matter it's related to, you know something is going on in the leadership department...

You assume ccs has leadership?

Wish there was a better place to talk Bears football...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You are making it worse. The OP outlined a Bears football topic and you completely derailed the thread by whining about trolls. You could have just responded to the OP or not posted at all. Quit being a little bitch.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

I am Scoot.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not surprised that to you it isn't an insult...probably a compliment. As messed up as your posts....

for someone so concerned about getting real football news you sure do spend a lot of time posting in a thread you feel is a troll thread. seems like you are the one trolling and will be reported to the mods

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
for someone so concerned about getting real football news you sure do spend a lot of time posting in a thread you feel is a troll thread. seems like you are the one trolling and will be reported to the mods

He's been on our watch list for awhile now.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

The mods are too busy running a covert pedophilia ring out of an Uno's Pizzeria to aid in the Clinton's 2020 Presidential run.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lol....have at it.

Pushing the issue will only make it worse. You could have responded to this thread, or ignored it. Instead, you have chosen to derail it, and making homophobic references is not allowed on our forums. Should you have any other questions, you may feel free to send me a private message. In the meantime, I suggest you post on topic in this thread, or not at all.

Thank you,

Scoot27

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

You and me both. Sadly, this seems to be the most popular forum when you search on Google, but in light of the stuff in here, that could also just be the multiple accounts artificially jacking up the ranking.

Bearsfansonline.com isn't so bad though and the Reddit while little more family-friendly isn't terrible either. Really the people who have a problem with either one are the ones who don't want to talk football anyway but hate those places because they can't carry on like assholes like they do here.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You and me both. Sadly, this seems to be the most popular forum when you search on Google, but in light of the stuff in here, that could also just be the multiple accounts artificially jacking up the ranking.

Bearsfansonline.com isn't so bad though and the Reddit while little more family-friendly isn't terrible either. Really the people who have a problem with either one are the ones who don't want to talk football anyway but hate those places because they can't carry on like assholes like they do here.

You really should spend more time posting at bearsfansonline or reddit more...CCS seems to get you triggered and that isn't good for your mental health

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ughhh. Bears Reddit. Great for headlines, but wander into the comments sections this off-season and it's all posts about Trugod, irrational optimism (while berating critical thought) and just awful groupthink. There are intelligent people there, but the overall personality of the board is embarrassing meatball-ness (which is funny because there is a percentage of people there that are too stupid to realize Kool aid drinkers are a subset of meatball, and call any negativity meatball). It's the type of board you laugh at if you arent indoctrinated into. People just trying to outdo each other's fandom.

Now, don't get me wrong, I consider the personality of THIS board to be crusty curmudgeon, but you don't have to filter through quite the same type of crap.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Isn't it "Tengod" ?