Ryan Pace ripped by media

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Sometimes you gotta admit your mistakes, cut your losses, and move on. Not every decision is going to pan out, but holding on to those mistakes is what can be the end of you.

Ultimately, though, all that matters now for Pace is the success of Trubisky. Everything, both right decisions and wrong ones, are viewed in light with the QB position...so if Glennon, Cooper, and Wheaton don't help Trubisky succeed, they need to go. Their cap space can be used on players who will help Mitch..

Reactions: chi

Icemanx

Liked Posts:
Sometimes you gotta admit your mistakes, cut your losses, and move on. Not every decision is going to pan out, but holding on to those mistakes is what can be the end of you.

Ultimately, though, all that matters now for Pace is the success of Trubisky. Everything, both right decisions and wrong ones, are viewed in light with the QB position...so if Glennon, Cooper, and Wheaton don't help Trubisky succeed, they need to go. Their cap space can be used on players who will help Mitch..

This^^

Spin

Liked Posts:
All you do is cherry-pick articles. You're not even a good troll. This reporter works for the Herald in North Carolina. He doesn't know dick about the Bears or their contracts, and apparently neither do you. Look at the local media and you'd see the vast majority of the Chicago media thinks the franchise is moving in the right direction.

Regarding the contracts that were cut today, specifically, they were low risk, high reward, and result in barely any dead cap:

Markus Wheaton- Year one: $6 million, including a $1.5M signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $750,000 dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Marcus Cooper- Year one: $6 million, including a $1.5M signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $1 million dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Dion Sims - Year one: $6 million, including a $1 million signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $666,000 dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Quintin Demps - Year one: $5 million, including a $1 million signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: 666k dead cap due to prorated signing bonus.

Mike Glennon- Year one: $16 million, including a $3 million signing bonus. Year 2: $2.5 million guaranteed salary (with offset language). Cut: Since he had offset language and is signing a two year, $8M deal with the Cardinals (according to Ian Rapoport), the Bears won’t get hit with any dead cap space.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Needs more Taco

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Needs more Taco

True, the signings weren't that bad due to the fact there wasn't anything in guaranteed after the first year. But holy shit if Trubisky doesn't have a vastly improved year or our record doesn't break .500....watch how many fans start turning on Pace.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Needs more Taco
Taco was helping me do some yard work on the expansive Omelet Estate (if you call $7.50/hr helping). There is a planting bed with a huge rock formation at the far end of the property. While eradicating some weeds a swarm of bees rose up from the ground like a Phoenix from the ashes. They were all over him and he began to furiously swing my arms. In his panic, he tripped over one of those huge boulders and fell flat on his face. The bees were merciless as they stung him repeatedly. Once he gained his composure, Taco plotted his revenge. He filled a soda bottle full of gasoline and waited till dark when the bees returned to their underground home. He poured the gas into that opening and stuck the bottle in to stop their escape. The next morning they were dead, all dead and he laughed manically. Unfortunately, I never saw Taco again

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taco was helping me do some yard work on the expansive Omelet Estate (if you call $7.50/hr helping). There is a planting bed with a huge rock formation at the far end of the property. While eradicating some weeds a swarm of bees rose up from the ground like a Phoenix from the ashes. They were all over him and he began to furiously swing my arms. In his panic, he tripped over one of those huge boulders and fell flat on his face. The bees were merciless as they stung him repeatedly. Once he gained his composure, Taco plotted his revenge. He filled a soda bottle full of gasoline and waited till dark when the bees returned to their underground home. He poured the gas into that opening and stuck the bottle in to stop their escape. The next morning they were dead, all dead and he laughed manically. Unfortunately, I never saw Taco again

How did he flail your arms?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't engage it. If it really wanted to talk about football, it would. Right now, all it wants to do is get a rise.

Icemanx

Liked Posts:
BREAKING NEWS Omeletpants rated one of the worst posters on this board from his posts from last year and this year.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
BREAKING NEWS Omeletpants rated one of the worst posters on this board from his posts from last year and this year.
As Taco always says: "Don't hate, elevate, mang"

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All you do is cherry-pick articles. You're not even a good troll. This reporter works for the Herald in North Carolina. He doesn't know dick about the Bears or their contracts, and apparently neither do you. Look at the local media and you'd see the vast majority of the Chicago media thinks the franchise is moving in the right direction.

Regarding the contracts that were cut today, specifically, they were low risk, high reward, and result in barely any dead cap:

Markus Wheaton- Year one: $6 million, including a $1.5M signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $750,000 dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Marcus Cooper- Year one: $6 million, including a $1.5M signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $1 million dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Dion Sims - Year one: $6 million, including a $1 million signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $666,000 dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Quintin Demps - Year one: $5 million, including a $1 million signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: 666k dead cap due to prorated signing bonus.

Mike Glennon- Year one: $16 million, including a $3 million signing bonus. Year 2: $2.5 million guaranteed salary (with offset language). Cut: Since he had offset language and is signing a two year, $8M deal with the Cardinals (according to Ian Rapoport), the Bears won’t get hit with any dead cap space.

you sir are the true unicorn of this board. 6 posts since 2012. tip of the hat to you sir.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
puppet-strings-image.png

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Yeah, like any thread started by DezBears isn't the worst thread of the year. Wake up dicklicker

It isn't because he doesn't bash bears GM because he knows Pace is doing a descent job. And it's obvious he like doing mike drafts and I am guessing you can't make one so your jealous.
You are in the top 3 worst posters on here the only way your not in top is because every once in a while your ignorance is funny but that is way too few and far between.
I am sure your boyfriend taco will come to your rescue that's the only way you have fans here the gay community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swz01

Liked Posts:
Ommy’s not getting his titties kissed tonight