My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
It isn't because he doesn't bash bears GM because he knows Pace is doing a descent job. And it's obvious he like doing mike drafts and I am guessing you can't make one so your jealous.
You are in the top 3 worst posters on here the only way your not in top is because every once in a while your ignorance is funny but that is way too few and far between.
I am sure your boyfriend taco will come to your rescue that's the only way you have fans here the gay community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not buying it

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Not buying it

Of course that is one of your pre written comebacks nothing really original here.
You should have your own emojis on ccs by now

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
IMG_1421.JPG

More like it

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, like any thread started by DezBears isn't the worst thread of the year. Wake up dicklicker

I don't know, Eggpants, think you finally got him eat. Congrats . . .

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Took your post down I see lmao such a tool ommie

Andrewroll

Liked Posts:
Profile of more of Pace's bad decisions. No wonder why Pace is an idiot.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/14/bears-admit-even-more-free-agent-mistakes/

So Pace is an idiot because he acquired some free agents last year that sucked, and proceeded to let them go? He's also an idiot because he made some more free agent acquisitions this year that haven't even been given a chance to either fail or work out and been judged for it just for the sake of judging him?

That makes the author of the article a moron. The fact that you took the time to not only read it, but then proceed to post it and agree with it, makes me wonder if you are the dick or the licker.

Maybe you just don't like the Bears, because getting Robinson is the obvious move that needed to happen. It's obvious he's legit. Gabriel was a 3rd/4th option last year and when thrown to, produced. Burton, I'm like whatever on. But seriously though, how can you agree with the article and not be excited about Robinson and Gabriel after the shitshow the Bears put on the field for receivers last year? Closet Packer fan? Troll? Dicklicker?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So Pace is an idiot because he acquired some free agents last year that sucked, and proceeded to let them go? He's also an idiot because he made some more free agent acquisitions this year that haven't even been given a chance to either fail or work out and been judged for it just for the sake of judging him?
His personnel decisions over his tenure have been suspect. He could have gotten rid of Fox earlier but didn't. Thus he wasted a year of rebuild time. He wiffed on Glennon when the rest of the league knew he sucked. His free agents blow. He is not considered an innovator or thought leader within the league. He is just another reason that the Bears have sucked for 30 years (excepting the 2006 SB). He is just a guy in the GM circles.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The author and the OP have something in common and it’s not flattering.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not embarrassed to show my picture

82CvnX.gif

Self deprecating humor? What’s happened to you, Omni?

Gordon-Ramsay.gif

Andrewroll

Liked Posts:
His personnel decisions over his tenure have been suspect. He could have gotten rid of Fox earlier but didn't. Thus he wasted a year of rebuild time. He wiffed on Glennon when the rest of the league knew he sucked. His free agents blow. He is not considered an innovator or thought leader within the league. He is just another reason that the Bears have sucked for 30 years (excepting the 2006 SB). He is just a guy in the GM circles.

What about drafting Trubisky? What about recognizing that maybe there is talent there and attempting to build around him with new receiving threats and new coaching?

So since the rest of the league doesn't think highly of him, you don't either? That's like a puppet. It's not like you know what the rest of the league thinks, but it helps your narrative, so why not go with it and pretend you do?

I don't blame you. I mean if I had an agenda I guess I would too.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

He signed Glennon expecting more, and it is true that we didn't get it. But primarily he signed Glennon in order to not ruin Trubisky by playing him Day 1 on a bad team.

The money given to Glennon did nothing to set us back - there was no trading of players or picks. Just $ that the McCaskeys now won't stuff in the mattress. Did not hurt a bit - unless you think they could have made the super bowl with a different QB available at that point.

You just bitch to bitch.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah, like any thread started by DezBears isn't the worst thread of the year. Wake up dicklicker

He started 4 as you typed that.

I saw he hadn't started one for almost an hour, and I started calling local hospitals.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
All you do is cherry-pick articles. You're not even a good troll. This reporter works for the Herald in North Carolina. He doesn't know dick about the Bears or their contracts, and apparently neither do you. Look at the local media and you'd see the vast majority of the Chicago media thinks the franchise is moving in the right direction.

Regarding the contracts that were cut today, specifically, they were low risk, high reward, and result in barely any dead cap:

Markus Wheaton- Year one: $6 million, including a $1.5M signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $750,000 dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Marcus Cooper- Year one: $6 million, including a $1.5M signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $1 million dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Dion Sims - Year one: $6 million, including a $1 million signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: $666,000 dead cap due to a prorated signing bonus.

Quintin Demps - Year one: $5 million, including a $1 million signing bonus. Year 2: 0 guaranteed salary. Cut: 666k dead cap due to prorated signing bonus.

Mike Glennon- Year one: $16 million, including a $3 million signing bonus. Year 2: $2.5 million guaranteed salary (with offset language). Cut: Since he had offset language and is signing a two year, $8M deal with the Cardinals (according to Ian Rapoport), the Bears won’t get hit with any dead cap space.

Excellent analysis of how little it has hurt. Pace didn't get the top guys to join a rebuild, and didn't kid himself into thinking second tier guys should get long term big money, which would have hurt us in the long run. He has been wise in his spending, but for many fans - especially the ignorant - they know if they criticize everything, they'll have company. See Rosenbloom, Steve.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What about drafting Trubisky?
LOLOLOL. And like a true idiot, Pace bid against himself to move up and draft Trubisky. Thanks for helping me make my case that he sucks

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ommy, i legit feel sorry for you. You must live a miserable life.