Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm actually surprised of the amount of hype going no one has a clue how this is going to turn out yet this could be another Trestman debacle as far as we know?

I think keeping Fangio and maintaining continuity on the defensive side of the ball will diminish the chance of that debacle happening with this crew.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think with Nagy, Helfrich and Childress we’re going to see the equivalent of a white unicorn... Chicago Bear receivers being open because of scheme and more than one at a time...

Based on metrics, KC receivers had the best separation from DB's over all other teams last year. Let's hope Naggy continues that trend.

I listened to Taylor's and Allen's NFL radio interviews. Taylor pointed to Naggy and his aggressive offensive style as the reason he came to the Bears over and over again. Allen hinted more at the fact that he loves how much of a football town Chicago is and that Amos kinda filled him in as to how cool it is to be in Chicago because of its affection towards Bears players.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I think keeping Fangio and maintaining continuity on the defensive side of the ball will diminish the chance of that debacle happening with this crew.

They'll look even better with minimal investment. Our offense (in theory) will be higher shooting and staying on the field longer. We'll have a better rested defense, hopefully avoiding more injuries to boot.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
They'll look even better with minimal investment. Our offense (in theory) will be higher shooting and staying on the field longer. We'll have a better rested defense, hopefully avoiding more injuries to boot.

More points and improved time of possession will help for sure. I was looking at Megapunt's stats yesterday and he punted his ass off. I am surprised his leg didn't fall off.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
More points and improved time of possession will help for sure. I was looking at Megapunt's stats yesterday and he punted his ass off. I am surprised his leg didn't fall off.

Megapunt has a megaleg. I apologize for the horrible joke.

It would be great if we could get into more situations where we have the lead with long methodical drives - forcing teams to pass to keep up late in games would be particularly enjoyable to see. Imagine if Hicks and Goldman didn't have to watch for a run, they could just collapse the pocket as the two-man wrecking crew that they are.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Its ok, megapunt has a hell of a training regime....here is some footage

[video=youtube;6Vx4J_NtNPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vx4J_NtNPk[/video]

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the same routine I use!!!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Cause everyone wants to come to the 28th best team in the nfl

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Poor shoopster...not handling being wrong too well, are you? It'll be ok...I'm sure you could take your schlick over to a Lions board...they will be eating it up over there....lol

They should add him to the premium members forum.