RYAN PACE is literally "all-in" on Mitchell Trubisky as evidenced in the FACT he is a

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
RYAN PACE is literally "all-in" on Mitchell Trubisky as evidenced in the FACT he is a

RYAN PACE is literally "all-in" on Mitchell Trubisky as evidenced in the FACT he is addressing back-up QB plans entirely through FA and not the Draft by signing two scrubs who hopefully never ever have to play a snap unless it's in literal garbage time

Vick Ashley Esq., chicitysports.com CCS Premium Forums Chairman of the Board, CEO - premium promotional delivery systems - Managing Director: premium contributions: indirect channels, contributing consultant to the junior editor in chief, contributing writer

Let's be honest, none of us, not a single one of us will ever understand why RYAN PACE would literally spit in the face of Mark Sanchez and kick him to the curb after he successfully whispered on Trubisky all last season as a veteran present and dressing-room mentor, by signing TYLER BRAY and CHASE DANIEL but we do all understand one thing: this is Mitchell Trubisky's year to prove he is the guy and he won't be seeing any competition from a QB drafted this year because PACE will not be using any of his picks to draft a QB, you can mark that down in your books and mail that right in.
But if we are being honest about this, it directly conflicts with what PACE has said about building teams through the draft and drafting QBs because it is a contradiction in the fact that PACE has only drafted Trubisky and nobody else at the position and won't be doing it this year either. This could be a major problem if Trubisky flops or gets literally killed behind this OL which Pace is also not really addressing so far very well but that is for another future premium thread altogether and to be fair probably needs to be written up post-draft.

So let's all just watch what PACE DOES not what he SAYS or what he SAYS he is GOING TO DO because that is what matters and at the end of the day counts, actions are louder than any words he speaks and so far it looks like his actions are to contradict what he says his vision is for building teams through the draft when it comes to the QB position, and let's all hope that the real vision works out even if it isn't really articulated in believable way.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow! How do you feel about guns?

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Can you guys in your thread titles put the premium members name at the beginning of the thread title so we actually know who's making the thread, this is starting to feel like click bait. There is no reason to respond to these threads if these guys aren't here to defend their ideas or discuss them with those of us who are not premium members.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you guys in your thread titles put the premium members name at the beginning of the thread title so we actually know who's making the thread, this is starting to feel like click bait. There is no reason to respond to these threads if these guys aren't here to defend their ideas or discuss them with those of us who are not premium members.

lol....premiumly banned......it is an attempt at trolling to get a reaction from people.......

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
So Pace literally spat in Sanchez's face and kicked him to the curb, and he's literally been paying players with peanuts. He's a nastier man than I thought, I like this new edge from Pace.

People may think twice before fucking with him. Literally think twice.

Reactions: Myk

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

It is click bait. If it says Vash don't bother. Gee Pace is all in on Trubs? really? Breaking news.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
It is click bait. If it says Vash don't bother. Gee Pace is all in on Trubs? really? Breaking news.

Click bait is usually associated with monetary gain, this is actually the opposite because premium content is being brought over for normal posters at no additional cost.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
lol....premiumly banned......it is an attempt at trolling to get a reaction from people.......

Hey I don't know, I'm not a donator, for all I know there are premium members or w/e, I don't keep up with everyone and everything as I don't know who's banned and not. I read forums on my breaks at work and a bit on my days off but other than that I'm doing other things than hanging around a forum everyday, all day long. My whole point is, is why the hell are they posting this shit if the originators of the actual ideas aren't going to be here to discuss them, It makes very little sense imo.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Click bait is usually associated with monetary gain, this is actually the opposite because premium content is being brought over for normal posters at no additional cost.

I feel I'm being baited into reading Vash's write ups when I most likely wouldn't otherwise. So it is a form of click bait in the sense that if you didn't want to read his opinions, you could ignore his threads but now you can't because someone else is posting them up.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey I don't know, I'm not a donator, for all I know there are premium members or w/e, I don't keep up with everyone and everything as I don't know who's banned and not. I read forums on my breaks at work and a bit on my days off but other than that I'm doing other things than hanging around a forum everyday, all day long. My whole point is, is why the hell are they posting this shit if the originators of the actual ideas aren't going to be here to discuss them, It makes very little sense imo.

I believe you can access the banned forum whether you donate or not.....no one really mods here so I am not sure what the point of banning people does.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel I'm being baited into reading Vash's write ups when I most likely wouldn't otherwise. So it is a form of click bait in the sense that if you didn't want to read his opinions, you could ignore his threads but now you can't because someone else is posting them up.

We should probably keep things thread relevant from here, any questions or concerns should be directed to the premium members suggestion box.

Thanks.

smilebit

Liked Posts:
If the OP of the OP can't respond in these kinds of threads then there really is no relevance in this thread to begin with.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If the OP of the OP can't respond in these kinds of threads then there really is no relevance in this thread to begin with.

Wait an I missing something here? I think I did - is vash banned or something that he can't post here?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Apparently the OP is not a donator, but has access to premium members content.. VashalasX was banned because he was an alt. I just can not figure out why people hide behind alt accounts?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
How many alts does HHM have?

Or are these just his minions?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait an I missing something here? I think I did - is vash banned or something that he can't post here?

It isn't vash now...it has morphed into hehateme....they are changing the name on the post and reposting it here.........i guess somehow it is fun.......

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Apparently the OP is not a donator, but has access to premium members content.. VashalasX was banned because he was an alt. I just can not figure out why people hide behind alt accounts?

out of curiosity who is hiding behind an alt account?

I know I have been accused of being a novak alt...but that has been proven false multiple times