Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad he is back. Has good hands, and suspect this staff can actually utilize him. Get rid of Sims and TE is set.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I think they have about 1 hour to cut Sims before 4 million of his contract is guaranteed.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
I don't know much about Dan Brown. Is he a great player? What are his positives?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I don't know much about Dan Brown. Is he a great player? What are his positives?
He's got good hands. 6'5" 247lbs. He gets open, but like his blocking, he's decent, but not a special talent. He had 3 tackles last year (I'm assuming on special teams).

The way the Bears have used Brown thus far... I would suggest Trey Burton would take all the snaps you might have considered for Brown, although at 6'5" naturally Brown would be considered a Endzone target. Actually, Burton would be considered a better blocker, he's played FB, including amassing 720 yards and 16 TD rushing (college).

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I've always been a fan of Brown. He's not great per say but he could be a very nice piece in the Nagy offense. Solid blocker, good route runner, and he may have the best hands on the team. It's obvious already that the Bears are going to really utilize their TEs and feature them in the offense.