Thank you John Fox!!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I would like to thank Fox for several things:

1. Showing the front office that a conservative approach to coaching does not win in the NFL.
2. Running an ultra conservative Offense and keeping Trubisky Healthy in the process.
3. Teaching Shaheen to block before you let him touch a single ball in the passing game.
4. Giving the opponents in the coming season no intelligence on what to expect from the Chicago Bears
5. No Sarcasm here - He did start to develop a culture in the locker room, that will hopefully bleed into next year. As many losses as we had last year, he could have lost the locker room, but they played hard and with a team first mentality to the last game.

Now go home and enjoy retirement, because I do not want to hear you blabbering on TV over a football game.

unfortunately for Fox..... most of his time here.....he never had a Qb.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
If you really expected Fox to do anything in 3 seasons, then you're either a troll or an idiot, or both.

The Bears were rebuilding virtually from ground zero. This was a team not only almost completely barren of youth and talent, but was marred in toxicity from the previous regime.

Anyone who thought the rebuild was going to be quick and painless was fooling themselves. Not to say Fox shouldn't have been fired, but yes, he was essentially the Bears' Renteria. A guy brought in to clean out the garbage in the locker room and establish a positive culture.

It shouldn't have been this bad, and a lot of it had to do with Fox's decision to replace Gase with Loggains, who honestly just wasn't good at all. He also had horrible luck with injuries (that or his staff was awful at assisting in injury prevention).

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bears wouldn't be where they are today without John Fox, Phil Emery, Mel Tucker, and Marc Trestman.

We salute you!