Patrick O'Donnell on the hot seat?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Patrick O'Donnell on the hot seat? Seriously PACE? Are you ****ing ****ing me? Guy even threw a ****ing TOUCHDOWN pass last year and you want to trade him away? WT*????

By V. Ashley, Chichitysports.com Chief Analyst

Free agency like any other transitional time between the end of a season and the beginning of a new season is literally full of "ups" and "downs" as they say, but what I will never understand is how anyone could literally be down on Patrick O'donnell AKA "Magapunt" who has seriously literally made punting great again to the extent that he has mastered trick plays beyond punting and into the realm of plays up to and including throwing a touchdown pass which I do believe was before Mitchell Trubisky even threw for HIS first one and he's like PACE'S golden boy so wt*???

PACE decides to try to literally shop him to other teams? An PUNTER who can actually SCORE? Makes not a lick of sense whatsoever, ever. So no team wants to give up a 2nd or a 3rd for Magapunt (WT* PACE???) and he gives him one-year-prove-it-deal to stay with the Bears? Literally ****ing right on our best ST player's chest with this act of disrespect. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to the point of being overjoyed and literally over the moon with some of what PACE is doing in FA but this is literally "gear-grinding" and just sends a bad message to other Bears vets.

Thanks.

Thanks,

Sr. Marketing Content Strategist

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who cares? Bears LS Andrew DePaola signed a 4-year, $4.27 million deal with the Raiders. Season is OVER!

ap_17316623097912.jpg