Ryan PACE LITERALLY NAILS FA with Kyle Fuller still being a bear and not a packer

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Vick Ashley, Chichitysports Premium Forum: Premium Content Coordinator Today was supposed to be, and will be a day to reflect and celebrate the fantastic FA efforts of the Bears GM, RYAN PACE which culminated in the securing and retaining of CB Kyle Fuller to literally put the cherry on the top of Pace's offseason even before the draft arrives. But firstly and foremostly after recent events coming to light regarding your humble premium content provider, literally becoming an elephant in the room that cannot be ignored, I feel compelled to be urging myself to find motivation to do what anyone in my situation should do: confess and ask for forgiveness. As you can see, I have already accepted the consequences professionally being literally stripped of various responsibilities and the rewards that come with them, but that simply isn't enough to right what has been wronged. What I did with/to the anonymous woman (we'll call her Ashlee) who has brought the allegations against me is not excusable, even with the excuse of more than two boxes of white zinfandel, my room-mate's peer pressuring, and what was thought to be consent, it was wrong if anyone involved wakes up and says it was not right. So I'm sorry, Ashlee. What was supposed to be a fun celebration of PACE signing Kyle Fuller turned into an alcohol-fueled live vlogged spin-the-bottle marathon on Twitch and we have all had better "looks" than this. So I apologize, and also apologize to the CCS premium member community as well, as I let you down too. To RYAN PACE, I know I've written a lot of things that make people label me a PACE-HATER and some of them might have even hurt upon your feelings and caused you emotional frustration and perhaps even pain, but I am fully, literally on board the "PACE TRAIN" after what you did to the Packers and what you did FOR the Bears and fans of the Bears when you signed Kyle Fuller. The only ignoramus thing you did was not wait to sign him for the max amount of days you were allowed to wait to sign him because that would have caused maybe perhaps some disruption to your division rival's GM's Free Agency Plans, but today we are going to focus on the positives and put behind the things I did on camera to my room-mate and Ashlee. Thanks.

Thanks.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Premium page gettin juicy. I better pony up...

giphy.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Premium banded forum lookin extra spicy

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So Vash literally is flip-flipping on Pace now...welcome aboard.

Well, until the next player he thinks Pace "literally must sign" gets released...then he will be back to the same...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Well, until the next player he thinks Pace "literally must sign" gets released...then he will be back to the same...

Are people not allowed to change their mind once new things come to light?

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears

The situation is fluid.

Thanks.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Are people not allowed to change their mind once new things come to light?

It isn't new. Some have just been more focused on bashing (very pathetically, mind you) to see it, despite the fact many people have told them so.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure if these posts are supposed to convince people to donate money to the site or not...

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Not sure if these posts are supposed to convince people to donate money to the site or not...

I'm sure there have to be quality posts in that forum. Several of the pay members post here often, and many seem knowledgeable. Why these guys think these carp articles are the things to share, I have no idea.

Maybe they are trying to keep people from donating to protect their clique? No idea...

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm sure there have to be quality posts in that forum. Several of the pay members post here often, and many seem knowledgeable. Why these guys think these carp articles are the things to share, I have no idea.

Maybe they are trying to keep people from donating to protect their clique? No idea...

You seem to be at a crossroads.

I suggest the suggestion box.

Thanks.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Everyone is aware "Vash" is a character created by HHM, right?