Ballard got tired of Owning Pace--Now he owns Jets--We still stuck with Pace

CaimanTierraFL

Liked Posts:
Incredible trade performed by the Master GM --Chris Ballard

Lets recap things

BRILLIANCE!!

1. Ballard trades #3 to Jets for #6

2. Pace signs any free agent because his drafting sucks

3. Pace got owned and looked like a fool dealing to go up 1 spot with Rookie GM LYnch at SF

4. Pace got nervous when hiring Nagy, was going to hire Rob Ryan, but Ballard fleecing Pace with fake news he was going to hire Nagy only so Pace wouldnt hire Reich. Pace gets nervous calls Nagy to hire him because Ballard made this clown look bad

5. Imagine where this organization would be with such a brilliant mind like Ballard who truly believes you BUILD thru the draft

6. Pace sucks so bad at drafting, every year he signs 20 FA to make up for his shitty picks

7. Now, GB fleeces Pace. See GB "acted" like they wanted Fuller to cause Bears to re-sign him. See Rogers & WR co of GB love Fuller. So in order for Bears to keep Fuller, GB planted a "fake" long term contract to Bears would say "oh shit, our rival GB want Fuller bad, he must be good, lets match their offer" GB laughing back to NFC North crown as Pace got fleeced for the 7th time by another GM

Have fun with Ryan "I have signed 50 FA in 3 years" Pace

636215640462928020-ColtsBallard-mk-09.jpg
[/SIZE]

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Incredible trade performed by the Master GM --Chris Ballard

Lets recap things

BRILLIANCE!!

1. Ballard trades #3 to Jets for #6

2. Pace signs any free agent because his drafting sucks

3. Pace got owned and looked like a fool dealing to go up 1 spot with Rookie GM LYnch at SF

4. Pace got nervous when hiring Nagy, was going to hire Rob Ryan, but Ballard fleecing Pace with fake news he was going to hire Nagy only so Pace wouldnt hire Reich. Pace gets nervous calls Nagy to hire him because Ballard made this clown look bad

5. Imagine where this organization would be with such a brilliant mind like Ballard who truly believes you BUILD thru the draft

6. Pace sucks so bad at drafting, every year he signs 20 FA to make up for his shitty picks

Have fun with Ryan "I have signed 50 FA in 3 years" Pace

636215640462928020-ColtsBallard-mk-09.jpg
[/SIZE]

I agree, [/SIZE] is a solid point.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good thing you're not allergic to tinfoil.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Your trolling ability is about as good as Ballard's ability to be a NFL GM.

In other words....they both suck.

Ballard just moved back 3 spots and picked up 3 extra picks and he's still going to get the guy he wants at 6.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You dont have to be a stud GM to have pulled off this move.... COLTS held a ton of leverage and teams were fighting with each other to move up. This was a great trade for Colts that they pretty much had to make given how horrible their roster is.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You dont have to be a stud GM to have pulled off this move.... COLTS held a ton of leverage and teams were fighting with each other to move up. This was a great trade for Colts that they pretty much had to make given how horrible their roster is.

Roster and organization as a whole are a dumpster fire. They are pretty much in free agency hell, that place we just crawled out of, where no free agents will go unless they are being over-paid. He better start racking up more draft picks because the only way he will be able to crawl out of that hell hole is by drafting well enough to generate some wins, improvement and make the team a more attractive landing spot for free agents.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Is this a verified Twitter account or some rambling by a jealous, coked up mistress?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
This shit is hilarious. Though I also find Shoopster hilarious, so maybe my sense of humor is as awful as Ballard's performance with the Dolts.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Colts needed those extra assets so good for them. Not sure what the Jets plan is. Also not sure how this is more great GM work by Ballard (this basically sounds like leverage anyone with three working brain cells could have pulled off) or how it relates to some issue with what Pace is doing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Colts needed those extra assets so good for them. Not sure what the Jets plan is. Also not sure how this is more great GM work by Ballard (this basically sounds like leverage anyone with three working brain cells could have pulled off) or how it relates to some issue with what Pace is doing.

This is just an alt troll