BEARs Three (3) UDFA starters Have A lot To Prove

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am absolutely stoked about the Draft and this Upcoming season.

I will be going to TC this year Fellow BEARs fans and wouldn't mind seeing some of you at the FAMILY FEST ( or Bourbonnais ) .... I think it's always like the 1st Saturday in August.... except for one time in recent memory.

I'll probably hit Bourbonnais the Thursday and Friday before also and then head back to the Left Coast Sunday.

These three.... Cam Meredith .. Trey Burton .. & Taylor Gabriel in particular have been proving naysayers wrong for years and are now going to show us why they are High Quality NFL starters !!

GO BEARs !!!!!!!!!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have an old Butkus jersey from a B-Day many years ago. I'll be wearin it out there !

It'll probably get a "little" fragrant after Thurs and Frid in that heat and humidity at Bourbonnais

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Besides... At my Age you can get away with most anything... you oughta know that EggBritches

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am absolutely stoked about the Draft and this Upcoming season.

I will be going to TC this year Fellow BEARs fans and wouldn't mind seeing some of you at the FAMILY FEST ( or Bourbonnais ) .... I think it's always like the 1st Saturday in August.... except for one time in recent memory.

I'll probably hit Bourbonnais the Thursday and Friday before also and then head back to the Left Coast Sunday.

These three....Cam Meredith .. Trey Burton .. & Taylor Gabriel in particular have been proving naysayers wrong for years and are now going to show us why they are High Quality NFL starters !!

GO BEARs !!!!!!!!!
For years!? Really?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How many years more has Meredith been in the NFL than us ?
2015 he had 120 yards , 2016 888, then hurt last season...so I wouldn't really call that "years of proving naysayers wrong"

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2015 he had 120 yards , 2016 888, then hurt last season...so I wouldn't really call that "years of proving naysayers wrong"

Are you ready for 2018 ? It's gonna be a "joy" ride after all these years of ineptitude and "starvation"

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you ready for 2018 ? It's gonna be a "joy" ride after all these years of ineptitude and "starvation"

oh yeah, I really believe IF they can stay healthy, they have a great shot at the playoffs