Wishlist

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Free Agent Wish list

Bears sign Junior Galette OLB to 3 year 18 million/6 guaranteed

He played with Akiem Hicks with the Saints and he's the best edge rusher left in free agency but he's had some problems with injuries lately but he seems to be one hundred percent now that he's healthy.

Bears sign DE Johnathan Hankins to 4 years 40 million/10 guaranteed

25 year old Hankins got a lot of hype on this board last year but he ended up signing with the Colts who recently released him since Colts are switching to a 4-3 defense.

hankins14s-1-web.jpg

Draft

1[8] Marcus Davenport OLB [UTSA] 6'6 264lbs

265lbs and ran a 4.58 at the combine that's insane but he was a sprinter in college on his track and field team. He had strong performance at the Senior Bowl shot up his draft stock and will be appealing to teams looking for a DE and OLB.

0,,~16230231,00.jpeg

2[39] Billy Price OG [Ohio State] 6'4 312lbs

James Daniels, Billy Price, Will Hernandez, Isaiah Wynn, Quenton Nelson this draft is packed at offensive guard talent and it's possible that one drops to the Bears.

usa_today_10668268.0.jpg

4. Tegray Scales ILB [Indiana] 6'0 230lbs

Highly instinctive linebacker who combines a keen sense of play direction with a feel for the optimal angles to fill up the stat sheet. Scales may lack desired size and speed, but his 36 tackles for loss and 13 sacks over the last two seasons should give an indication of his playmaking ability. Evaluators may hem and haw over where to take him, but he has the football intelligence, motor and skill to continue finding tackles as an eventual NFL starter at inside linebacker or as a 4-3 SAM.
-Lance Zierlein

TegrayScales-2017LIT-Thumbnails_site.jpg

4. Jester Weah WR [Pittsburgh] 6'3 210lbs

"I thought he disappointed some this year, but then again, his quarterback play went into the dumps this year and that hurt him too." -- AFC team area scout

DSC_0508Whitehead.jpg

5. Jamarcus King CB [South Carolina] 6'1 186lbs

King is a long cover corner who possesses the ball skills and competitiveness teams look to develop. His lack of initial burst from transitions could be a big concern as NFL receivers will be able to open some throwing windows against him. King has the play traits to be a solid zone corner with the potential to handle bump-and-run work as long as he has some help behind him.
-Lance Zierlein

26_4908084.jpg

6. Jordan Chunn RB [Troy] 6'1 231lbs

Chunn is a big back with the heavy pads to operate with power, but he's got nimble feet for a big man and isn't just a one-trick pony. Chunn is versatile enough to handle short-yardage carries and third-down, blitz-protection duties. Chunn has the ability to compete for a backup running back spot and may be a competent enough blocker to transition into a fullback role if need be.
-Lance Zierlein

maxresdefault.jpg

7. Troy Apke [Penn State] 6'2 198lbs

Apke's production in key indicators for the position, like ball production and tackle consistency, are lacking. With just one year as a full-time starter, there simply isn't enough impressive tape to get excited about. He has decent size and could put together a solid workout, but may not offer enough range in coverage or thump as a tackler to ever be a full-time contributor. Apke may need to find his niche on special teams to earn any early playing time.
-Lance Zierlein

Depth Chart

QB: Mitchell Trubisky, Chase Daniel, Tyler Bray
RB: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Jordan Chunn
TE: Trey Burton, Adam Shaheen, Dion Sims, Daniel Brown
RWR: Allen Robinson, Kevin White
LWR: Cameron Meredith, Jester Weah
SWR: Taylor Gabriel. Josh Bellamy
LT: Charles Leno, Bradley Sowell
LG: Billy Price , Eric Kush
C: Cody Whitehair, Eric Kush
RG: Kyle Long, Jordan Morgan
RT: Bobby Massie

LE: Johnathan Hankins, Roy Robertson-Harris
NT: Eddie Goldman
RE: Akiem Hick, Jonathan Bullard
OLB: Junior Galette, Marcus Davenport
ILB: Jerrell Freeman, Tegray Scales
ILB: Danny Trevethan, Nick Kwaitoski
OLB: Leonard Floyd, Aaron Lynch, Sam Acho
CB: Kyle Fuller, Jamarcus King
CB: Prince Amukumara, Jonathan Mincy
Nickel: Bryce Callahan, Cre'Von LeBlanc
FS: Eddie Jackson, Deiondre' Hall
SS: Adrian Amos, DeAndre Houston-Carson, Troy Apke

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like how you disguised a mock draft as a 'wishlist'.

Haha, but I'd seriously be interested is seeing you do a mock draft Iowa has some really good guys this year James Daniels OG, Ike Boettger OG, Josey Jewell ILB, Josh Jackson CB.

Do you think Josey Jewell will be a reach in round two?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Bears aren't signing a 10Mil D-lineman to go along with Hicks (a 10M DL) and Goldman (a soon to be near 10M DL). 30Mil on a DL that only plays 2 of them 60% of the time.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Haha, but I'd seriously be interested is seeing you do a mock draft Iowa has some really good guys this year James Daniels OG, Ike Boettger OG, Josey Jewell ILB, Josh Jackson CB.

Do you think Josey Jewell will be a reach in round two?

Rd 1: Josh Jackson
Rd 2: James Daniels
Rd 3: Josey Jewell
Rd 4: Ike

THere's your mock draft.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears aren't signing a 10Mil D-lineman to go along with Hicks (a 10M DL) and Goldman (a soon to be near 10M DL). 30Mil on a DL that only plays 2 of them 60% of the time.

Maybe not but it would be a nasty line and I'd rather pay a talented defensive end than pay another Markus Wheaton type FA.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

THere's your mock draft.

Actually really good mock just needs a edge rusher.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Siran Neal. Not Neal Siran.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

THere's your mock draft.
I'll take getting drafter in Round 4.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Solid off season. Getting Gallette fills a need and Hankins is good depth. Allows the Bears to focus on OG and ILB. Nice draft too.