Kollman Film Room: Minkah Fitzpatrick DB

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Minkah Fitzpatirick will probably be BPA by the time the Bears pick but I think Bears use him at CB with Kyle Fuller. Jalen Ramsey was also predicted as a potential safety but he turned out to be a good CB if Fitzpatrick works out it will give Jaguars Jalen Ramsey and AJ Bouye a run for best CB duo in the NFL.

Browns: Josh Rosen QB
Giants: Sam Darnold QB
Jets: Josh Allen QB
Browns: Saquon Barkley RB
Broncos: Baker Mayfield QB
Colts: Quenton Nelson OG
Buccaneers: Bradley Chubb DE
Bears: Minkah Fitzpatrick DB

[video=youtube_share;QHmdoPB3SN4]https://youtu.be/QHmdoPB3SN4[/video]

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yep, that's about right.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fitzpatrick going to the Browns at 4 would be an interesting development especially with the top 3 spots lining up for QBs after the Jets trade.

I didn’t think there was a chance of Chubb falling to 8. Seems like there’s an outside shot at that now.

I like Minkah but we have a burning need at OLB. Getting the number 1 edge rusher at 8 would be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fitzpatrick going to the Browns at 4 would be an interesting development especially with the top 3 spots lining up for QBs after the Jets trade.

I didn’t think there was a chance of Chubb falling to 8. Seems like there’s an outside shot at that now.

I like Minkah but we have a burning need at OLB. Getting the number 1 edge rusher at 8 would be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you see Minkah Fitzpatrick at the same level of Jalen Ramsey coming out of college you take him. Bradley Chubb the number one edge rusher will probably be gone and Tremaine Edmunds & Marcus Davenport will be tough projects.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If you see Minkah Fitzpatrick at the same level of Jalen Ramsey coming out of college you take him. Bradley Chubb the number one edge rusher will probably be gone and Tremaine Edmunds & Marcus Davenport will be tough projects.

Ramsey is far superior to Fitzpatrick physically.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
i can see those guys going at the top 8 picks.

bears should pick whatever non-qb is on the board at that time...likely being minkah or nelson.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Every time this comes up, it always suggests that he's a better S then CB in the NFL. I just don't think he's the best fit for Vic on defense. I think he'd want a more pure CB like Ward first, imo. I think it would be better if Chubb or Nelson dropped to the Bears in the long run.

kindbear

Liked Posts:
What would it cost to move up to six if chubb falls? He would be the cherry on top for this off-season. I could see both pace and colts interested in working something out if chips fall like OP

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What would it cost to move up to six if chubb falls? He would be the cherry on top for this off-season. I could see both pace and colts interested in working something out if chips fall like OP

QB hungry teams will be looking to move up so probably more than we should pay.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Why not trading up with Denver? They have Miller and the speedster on the other side. They could be looking to move out of 5 if their qb isn't there at 5

Trantor

Liked Posts:
If you agree with Kollman in his evaluation of Fitzpatrick, he isn't the best value for us. He believes his best value in the NFL is at free safety, where we already have Eddie Jackson. He projects Fitzpatrick as playing at nickel corner if we draft him.

Personally, if we find ourselves in this situation, I'd want to see if we can manage to trade down two or three spots. I'd rather see a LB or Ward, as they offer more positional value for potentially elite players.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Waste a #8 on a part time slot CB... um no.