Will kevin white be back?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Now that the bears have robinson, I am not sure what role kevin white will play. I would assume robinson, gabriel, and meredith will be ahead of white in the depth chart. If they bring wright or inman back I would also think they would be ahead. There would also be spots open for special teamers like bellamy. Is there a role for white in the offense?

Forgot to add. There also might be a rookie wr.

Last edited:

napo55

Liked Posts:
Does anybody really know what he might do if he was healthy?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now that the bears have robinson, I am not sure what role kevin white will play. I would assume robinson, gabriel, and meredith will be ahead of white in the depth chart. If they bring wright or inman back I would also think they would be ahead. There would also be spots open for special teamers like bellamy. Is there a role for white in the offense?

WTF would you not bring him to camp with the other extra 40 players to find out who is ahead of who? Why would Wright or Gabriel be ahead of him when they don't play his spot and why would Inman be ahead when he was behind guys that were behind White at the beginning of last year?

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
He will be back, but expect next to nothing this yr. Any kind of production is a bonus IMO. I still believe he must have some type of a bone condition that just hasn't been caught yet. Feel bad for the guy.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
WTF would you not bring him to camp with the other extra 40 players to find out who is ahead of who? Why would Wright or Gabriel be ahead of him when they don't play his spot and why would Inman be ahead when he was behind guys that were behind White at the beginning of last year?

I was talking about the final 53.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I expect a Kevin White to compete with Meredith & Gabriel for WR2 and Slot.

I can't wait to see how he does in preseason.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
k. white is as fast as Taylor Gabriel and is ripped and 6 inches taller...if you're going to stick w/ him through all these injuries why would we cut him loose before the miracle hopefully happens so that some other team can reap the benefits of our patience.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
k. white is as fast as Taylor Gabriel and is ripped and 6 inches taller...if you're going to stick w/ him through all these injuries why would we cut him loose before the miracle hopefully happens so that some other team can reap the benefits of our patience.

Gabriel no injury = 4.27. White pre injury = 4.35. Gabriel next season = 4.27. White next season = ??????

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
White will be compete for a spot on the 53. That is all you can ask of a player who has not been able to stay healthy. If healthy he backs up A Rob and Cam on the outside.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He will get a shot but I am not expecting him to make the 53. In the very little time he has played, there is nothing to indicate he will be able to be even a 4 or 5, because those guys are needed for ST.

Pace has changed the team dramatically this off season, and it would not surprise me if he moved away from him.I will be very surprised if he makes the team considering the talents that have either been acquired or have proven they can actually be productive.

Imagine if he could somehow show something, it would be great to have a deep WR Corp.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was talking about the final 53.

Still don't see why Wright who isn't here or Gabriel have to do with it or why a career backup should concern us in regards to White. If White manages to stay healthy, he's not threatened by any of the guys you pointed at.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I expect a Kevin White to compete with Meredith & Gabriel for WR2 and Slot.

I can't wait to see how he does in preseason.

Nagy will move guys around but Gabriel will primarily be in the slot.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Forgot to add. There also might be a rookie wr.

Hey look everyone it's the #1 Ryan Pace hater and shockingly doesn't have any hate talk about Pace....that's a first and very interesting.