Jets: Josh Rosen, QB
Browns: Bradley Chubb, OLB
Broncos: Josh Allen, QB
Colts: Tremaine Edmunds, ILB
Buccaneers: Quenton Nelson, OG
Bills: Baker Mayfield, QB

* Bears trade with 1[8] to Bills for 1[12] & 1[22]

1[12] Marcus Davenport, OLB [UTSA] 6'6 264lbs

He's going to be a project but his size, athleticism, and arm length will probably push him into the top fifteen. Davenport had a strong Senior Bowl performance as well and really impressed.

920x920.jpg

1[22] Leighton Vander Esch, ILB [Boise State] 6'4 256lbs

Nick Kwaitoski and Christian Jones really struggled in coverage leaving a big hole without Danny Trevathan that could change if Bears brought in Vander Esch who had one interception last year and excelled in coverage. He also has all the intangibles to become a edge rusher.

usatsi_10672581.jpg

2[39] Connor Williams, OG [Texas] 6'5 320lbs

NFL projected him at guard at the next level but he could probably do both and teams will probably be interested to use him at both but his lack of armlength could cause problems at tackle and his injury concerns should be noted.

rawImage.jpg

4. Rashaan Gaulden, CB [Tennessee] 6'1 193lbs

He made headlines for flipping the middle finger during a game to Alabama fans but that just makes me like him more if it wasn't for the incident he'd be a round two or three pick.

Gaulden_Rashaan_Combine_GI_.5ab15e18af33a.jpg

4. Nathan Shepherd, DT [Fort Hays] 6'5 315lbs

Shepherd is a project coming from Fort Hays State that will need some work before starting in the NFL but Pace has done well with small school kids and getting them ready for the NFL.

usa_today_10672208.0.jpg

5. Allen Lazard, WR [Iowa State] 6'5 227lbs

Notre Dame, Stanford, and others all showed interest in Lazard but his Dad went to Iowa State so he followed tradition and became a Cyclone. If he went to a big school his draft stock may be different.

6.Greg Senat, OT [Wagner] 6'8 305lbs

Senat lacks bulk but looks the part in the uniform if he could add functional mass. Unfortunately, he looks better than he plays at this point and needs a great deal of technique work as both a run blocker and pass protector. Senat is a project who might be able to find a spot on a practice squad while he works on getting bigger and better.
-Lance Zierlein

senat.jpg

7 Troy Apke, S [Penn State] 6'2 198lbs

Apke's production in key indicators for the position, like ball production and tackle consistency, are lacking. With just one year as a full-time starter, there simply isn't enough impressive tape to get excited about. He has decent size and could put together a solid workout, but may not offer enough range in coverage or thump as a tackler to ever be a full-time contributor. Apke may need to find his niche on special teams to earn any early playing time.
-Lance Zierlein

maxresdefault.jpg

Depth Chart

QB: Mitchell Trubisky, Chase Daniel, Tyler Bray
RB: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen
TE: Trey Burton, Adam Shaheen, Dion Sims, Daniel Brown
RWR: Allen Robinson, Allen Lazard
LWR: Cameron Meredith, Kevin White
SWR: Taylor Gabriel, Josh Bellamy
LT: Charles Leno, Bradley Sowell
LG: Connor Williams
C: Cody Whitehair, Eric Kush
RG: Kyle Long, Jordan Morgan
RT: Bobby Massie, Greg Senat

RE: Bullard, Roy Robertson-Harris
NT: Eddie Goldman
LE: Akiem Hicks, Nathan Shepherd
OLB: Marcus Davenport, Aaron Lynch
ILB: Leighton Vander Esch, Nick Kwaitoski
ILB: Danny Trevathan, John Timu
OLB: Leonard Floyd, Sam Acho
CB: Kyle Fuller, Rashaan Gaulden
CB: Prince Amukumara, Bryce Callahan, Cre'Von LeBlanc
FS: Eddie Jackson, Deiondre' Hall
SS: Adrian Amos, DeAndre Houston-Carson, Troy Apke

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Trade won't happen, Brett Toth has to serve two years in the service (or else he'd go higher).

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Can you get a Tuesday, March 20th 10:00 pm mock off-season ready?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Trade won't happen, Brett Toth has to serve two years in the service (or else he'd go higher).

It'll be competitive even for Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield nobody saw the Chiefs trade for Patrick Mahomes or Texans trading for DeShaun Watson.

Sucks about Toth I hear good things about him.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It'll be competitive even for Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield nobody saw the Chiefs trade for Patrick Mahomes or Texans trading for DeShaun Watson.

Sucks about Toth I hear good things about him.

The Bills could have traded 21 and 22 for 8, most likely. If they trade 12 and 22 it will be for something higher imo.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can you get a Tuesday, March 20th 10:00 pm mock off-season ready?

Giants & Browns won't move or they would of traded down by now.
Broncos won't to go up not down.
Colts could trade down again.
Buccaneers would be a trade down target.

We have a pretty good chance.

And it shows.

But you spend you're night with him? I'm not forcing you to be here you can leave.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
No way I pass up Fitzpatrick for Davenport.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those first 3 picks would be a dream scenario. :pray:

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
FYI Allbright has said all four QB's are going in the top 6 from what he's hearing for a while now on twitter

He has implied Barkley isn't a complete lock for the first 6 picks though

Don't see anyway Mayfield lasts that long

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I also think a small trade down would be ideal. I think there's a good chance we could find a trade partner and still pick in the top 15.

Davenport or Vea would be my choice. If we would go Vea I would hope Landry or Key are there for us in the 2nd.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
FYI Allbright has said all four QB's are going in the top 6 from what he's hearing for a while now on twitter

He has implied Barkley isn't a complete lock for the first 6 picks though

Don't see anyway Mayfield lasts that long

It's my dream scenario if everything goes right for the Bears.

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if a trade like that would happen, this board would explode. who wouldn't like it? if we could get 2 1st rounders that are extremely talented. wouldn't it be the 1st time since butkus and sayers? would be nice tho. everyone would go crazy. even the rippers lol.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
It's my dream scenario if everything goes right for the Bears.

It would definitely be ideal but the likelihood of a trade down isn't very high in that case.

If they get one of Nelson, Edmunds, or Barkley that's all you can hope for

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
This is not the first time I have seen it suggested that the Bears trade down with Buffalo, who are targeting a QB. But what I don't get is why they would make that trade with us. Sure, it makes sense that they might have to leapfrog Miami, who are looking past Tannehill, but between us and Miami there are the Raiders (Carr) and 49ers (some guy named Jimmy, never heard of him). Even if it is only one or two picks behind us, it still costs less to make the move with either of those teams, and they arent risking that thir guy will be taken a pick or two earlier. It will likely also not cost them both of their first rounders, even if they did trade with the bears. To illustrate that point, in 2015 San Diego traded up two picks (17th to 15th) to get Melvin Gordon, and all it cost them was a 4th rounder. In 2016, we moved up two picks (11 to 9) with TB to get Floyd, and it only cost us a 4th rounder.

I get that you want to obtain enough value in a trade down scenario where we fill all of our immediate needs with very talented rookies, but you gotta be more realistic. This seems like a lot of wishful thinking.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
This is not the first time I have seen it suggested that the Bears trade down with Buffalo, who are targeting a QB. But what I don't get is why they would make that trade with us. Sure, it makes sense that they might have to leapfrog Miami, who are looking past Tannehill, but between us and Miami there are the Raiders (Carr) and 49ers (some guy named Jimmy, never heard of him). Even if it is only one or two picks behind us, it still costs less to make the move with either of those teams, and they arent risking that thir guy will be taken a pick or two earlier. It will likely also not cost them both of their first rounders, even if they did trade with the bears. To illustrate that point, in 2015 San Diego traded up two picks (17th to 15th) to get Melvin Gordon, and all it cost them was a 4th rounder. In 2016, we moved up two picks (11 to 9) with TB to get Floyd, and it only cost us a 4th rounder.

I get that you want to obtain enough value in a trade down scenario where we fill all of our immediate needs with very talented rookies, but you gotta be more realistic. This seems like a lot of wishful thinking.

They'd have to be looking to make a trade to ensure that they get their guy before another team jumps up and grabs our pick or someone else's pick before theirs to take their guy.