Brian Baldinger: How Robinson will help Trubisky *Video Breakdown*

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
1. Delusional. Thinks he is actually good.
2. Can't execute routes schemes.
3. Erratic in catching.
4. Tried to holler at a teammate's girlfriend.

Am I missing something?

Also got Tre Mcbride cut from the Bears for the fight. I'd rather have McBride than Bellamy.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
In Bellamy’s defense, as much as I hate it, he does seem to get open a lot which suggests he’s actually a decent route runner. He has ridiculously bad hands though. And he’s a piece of shit. Also, I read that apparently he’s a locker room leader of sorts some how.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least he's good for something.

P5RQVm.gif

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
In Bellamy’s defense, as much as I hate it, he does seem to get open a lot which suggests he’s actually a decent route runner. He has ridiculously bad hands though. And he’s a piece of shit. Also, I read that apparently he’s a locker room leader of sorts some how.

Would you spend extra time, and effort, covering someone who habitually runs shitty routes, drops passes to the gut, and is just a overall bum? I wouldn't... but, that's just me.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter how much we complain, Bellamy seemingly has a lifetime contract with the Bears.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Josh Bellamy can kiss my ass. I've never disliked a Bears player like I do Bellamy. Its one thing to not be that great of a receiver but its another thing to be that AND a piece of shit as a person. I can usually overlook one or the other but never when its both. I loved Lance Briggs for years even though I knew he was a shithead. Once he became a shithead that also wasn't carrying his weight I turned on him faster than a gold digger jumps ship when their sugar daddy goes bankrupt.

I think Cade McNown is my most disliked Bears player.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Man, I don't know if he's so wide open because defenses know he can't catch shit or if he is really that good of a route runner but you're right. He is routinely wide open.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
It is strange how often he is open, also this year I believe his drops were very minimal. Still he isn’t worth the trouble...

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Man, I don't know if he's so wide open because defenses know he can't catch shit or if he is really that good of a route runner but you're right. He is routinely wide open.
Maybe he's taking a page out of Schlereths book and shitting and pissing himself before the game so no one wants to cover him?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know they were hurting at receiver, but that's on Dowell more than anything having Cohen run a slant in the red zone.

Ya, should have been Bellamy, oh wait, Wheaton, oh wait, Inman, oh wait! Cohen actually has the best hands, quicks and push of all those guys. That comment was strictly about ARs length and being able to reach in along with the chops to do it. Cohen was a fine choice for that play with our roster. We needed a better roster, not a different player from what we had.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have no idea why this just occurred to me but...
JMarcus's feet were as long or longer than my sole to my knee : - )

.... and I'm 6'1

my bad, JMW had "SIZE" 23 feet not 23" feet

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
1. Delusional. Thinks he is actually good.
2. Can't execute routes schemes.
3. Erratic in catching.

4. Tried to holler at a teammate's girlfriend.

Am I missing something?

To be fair, those 2 points just make him a shit football player, not a shithead per se.

But the rest make sense, I totally forgot about the McBride girlfriend thing that happened.