Sammy Watkins says something?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So if I send $100/month by money order to a PO box I, too, can become a Mentelectual?

ixBttZ2.png

Last edited:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aren't conservatives typically the religious freaks?

Conservatives don't really practice the "newer" religions. If they are religious, it's typically a form of Christianity.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Conservatives don't really practice the "newer" religions. If they are religious, it's typically a form of Christianity.

Not sure liberals are practicing these new religions either. They're more likely to believe in science than science fiction.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure liberals are practicing these new religions either. They're more likely to believe in science than science fiction.

yeah idk... not sure I'd really care enough to spend the time researching it either. I would be willing to bet however that most people practicing the religion of Scientology are not Conservatives so I don't think we can separate liberals and conservatives based on whether or not their religious.

Also... it seems there is some selective beliefs in Science by both liberals and conservatives. (eg: Some Liberals think that a separate organism inside a woman with it's own beating heart isn't a life form, however an single cell amoeba found on Mars would constitute life on another planet; Or conservatives and their varying beliefs of the affects humans have on climate change.)

I'm not really a fan of labels and the idea that we must categorize the entire population into specific groups. It diminishes their individual value and white washes their personal beliefs.

I probably commented too much as it is since I dislike talking politics online, so I'm just going to end it with that.