Buccaneers trade for Jason Pierre Paul

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Personally I would go with the no QB rush. Jets moved up for a QB so it's unlikely they go other. Denver sees Rosen sitting there they grab him. But thats it before the Bears at #8. After Eli's benching the new HC may wanna not rattle Eli by taking this opportunity to grab a QB whom many say aren't Luck, Wentz, Winston level talent. After hand Chubb over to his new DC having just lost Firecrack McJPP

#1 Browns: Saquon Barkley
#2 Giants: Bradley Chubb
#3 Jets: Sam Darnold
#4 Browns: Minkah Fitzpatrick
#5 Denver: Josh Rosen
#6 Colts: Quenton Nelson
#7 Buccs: Derwin James
#8 Bears: Tremaine Edmunds

There is NO WAY the Browns pick a Non-QB at both #1 and #4.

napo55

Liked Posts:

Absolutely. Their GM would be tarred and feathered if they passed again on a QB after failing to draft Wentz, Goff, Trubisky or Watson in 2016 and 2017. The question is: can they wait until the 4th pick, taking the gamble that the 3 top QB prospects will be picked ahead of them? I'm guessing they go QB at #1.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Browns gotta go with QB at #1. So many other potentially great players at 4.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
My local sports talk show thinks the Giants are going to draft Chubb at #2. Gotta admit, it's still a pipe dream for the Bears to get Chubb.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Personally I would go with the no QB rush. Jets moved up for a QB so it's unlikely they go other. Denver sees Rosen sitting there they grab him. But thats it before the Bears at #8. After Eli's benching the new HC may wanna not rattle Eli by taking this opportunity to grab a QB whom many say aren't Luck, Wentz, Winston level talent. After hand Chubb over to his new DC having just lost Firecrack McJPP

#1 Browns: Saquon Barkley
#2 Giants: Bradley Chubb
#3 Jets: Sam Darnold
#4 Browns: Minkah Fitzpatrick
#5 Denver: Josh Rosen
#6 Colts: Quenton Nelson
#7 Buccs: Derwin James
#8 Bears: Tremaine Edmunds

The Browns are taking a QB and most likely Darnold at 1. Jimmy Haslem went to his pro day and the Browns took Darnold to dinner. He wanted Trubisky last year. They can take Darnold and still get Barkley at 4. The Giants should take a QB but might go Chubb.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard this morning that the Giants wouldn’t want Chubb because they are switching to a 3-4. Wouldn’t that mean the Bears wouldn’t want him either?

I must be turning into a meatball because I really want S Barkley now. The more I remember how much Howard cant catch....

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

I could see it. They probably would draft one after the 1st round. Not sure if it will happen but I can see it.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Trantor

Liked Posts:
I don't see any real chance that Chubb is there at 8. I think the Giants take a QB at 2, but I think Chubb is a possibility as the pick at 4, 5, 6 and 7. I doubt he gets past all four. I'm expecting Chubb, Nelson and Barkley to be gone at our pick, all going within those four picks.

baredown

Liked Posts:
My local sports talk show thinks the Giants are going to draft Chubb at #2.

The value of #2 seems firmly established as 'franchise QB'. Either the Giants take their next franchise QB there, or they trade the pick away for the bounty that a franchise QB draft pick brings. Chubb projects to be a top tier edge rusher. But he's not worth what a franchise QB is worth, either as the QB himself or the draft choices he would bring. This is about value. Its not complicated...