OT: Lemming vs. Gabriel

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
actulls it takes skillz... reply to dis while reciting the abxcs.. n youll be gets the aussie typins.. dual focused processing...

So it is more work... which is what I was getting at originally.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seems like it would actually take more work to type that way than it would be to type normally...

It's certainly more work to read, which is why any of his posts more than a sentence I tend to skip over. Which is a shame, because I like to hear what everyone has to say.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Obviously, I am not a twitter fan, but what does a blue check mark even mean?

It means it's the official account of the journalist/famous person, rather than a fake account (of which there are countless, but Lemming is hardly major enough for a bunch of people to want to pretend to be him on the internet, which is why I called it pretentious).

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aussie is perfectly capable of writing in proper English; I don't know what the purpose of that shtick is.

I know he spoke normal at one point. He is the only person i skip past lately, nothing against him i just can't stand that speech.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does Lemming ever post anymore as Everybodyhatescutler?? Cool that he used to be a message board loser like all of us and now has an official check on twitter.

I honestly think that is the reason some people here hate him. If true it's pretty sad.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Does Lemming still post on here?