1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gabriel is at least someone with some credentials whether you like him or not. He shouldn't lower himself to acknowledging Lemming.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Gabriel is at least someone with some credentials whether you like him or not. He shouldn't lower himself to acknowledging Lemming.

Why people dislike Lemming is beyond me. It’s hater mentality.

He usually gives his opinion about the Bears and people take it for insider info for some reason. Dumb.

He also retweets a lot of Bears related info and people seem to hate the fact that people like me can get their information from fewer sources rather than looking up a ton of different twitter accounts. Again, dumb.

Also, without proof, it seems as though he has some type of loosely defined “insider info”.

Gabriel just hates the fact that an amateur is doing what was once related to his professional job.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:

Define credentials for both parties. Thanks.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

He usually gives his opinion about the Bears and people take it for insider info for some reason. Dumb.

He also retweets a lot of Bears related info and people seem to hate the fact that people like me can get their information from fewer sources rather than looking up a ton of different twitter accounts. Again, dumb.

Also, without proof, it seems as though he has some type of loosely defined “insider info”.

Gabriel just hates the fact that an amateur is doing what was once related to his professional job.

I could understand if Lemming is doing a lot of talen evaluating, but I don't ever really see him do that.

Mitchapalooza

Yep any time Leming gives his opinion people act like he is saying it from some inside source. Even after he states it's just his opinion.

He had sources. He broke the Marshall trade an hour before Schefter did and Schefter even gave him credit. I talk to Leming on Facebook he's a very nice guy and he even admitted on Twitter once Pace was hired his 2 sources in Halas Hall got a lot quieter. He said it's a lot different than it was with Emery.

He told me 2 days before we signed Hicks that he was gonna be a Bear based off what he was hearing and that he talked to one of Hicks family members.

The guy isn't as connected as he used to be but the fact people hate him so much is weird to me.

And yeah 99% of my bears info comes from him retweeting or quoting other people. It's like a one stop shop for bears news so I appreciate all he does in his free time.

He also does some player breakdowns every year before draft time.

Edit: As for Gabriel, guy just seems to have a massive ego problem. He goes after tons of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I don't dislike him. I don't have opinion on him because I have no interest in him. He's a half step above posters on here in terms of industry gravitas. Gabriel is an ex scout and at least in the actual business.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
I like read in leming's tweets. Lots of good info that you don't have to spend the time finding. He does a good job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I don't dislike him. I don't have opinion on him because I have no interest in him. He's a half step above posters on here in terms of industry gravitas. Gabriel is an ex scout and at least in the actual business.

You do have an opinion on him: you just said Gabriel should give him the time of day lol.

Also, it’s funny that you mention that you have no interest in him and say he’s barely better than the posters here, but you seem keep coming back to the board here to engage with us posters.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Lemming is fun to follow and a decent listen on his podcast. I don't follow Gabriel because of the way he carries himself.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You do have an opinion on him: you just said Gabriel should give him the time of day lol.

That isn't a value judgement on either of them. Gabriel is someone in the business, Lemming isn't. I don't know why Gabriel would bring himself down by getting into spats with people who are essentially just fans.

Also, it’s funny that you mention that you have no interest in him and say he’s barely better than the posters here, but you seem keep coming back to the board here to engage with us posters.

lol wut? I come here to discuss football with other fans, not be educated by industry experts. WTF are you talking about?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like read in leming's tweets. Lots of good info that you don't have to spend the time finding. He does a good job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You struggled on the get-off...

I like read in leming's tweets.

then found your footing..

Lots of good info that you don't have to spend the time finding.

And finished strong...

He does a good job

Well done.

AussieBear

Lemming is a retweet foo who trys to position/portray himself as an insider. I rarely use twitter, maybe a few times a year. anyway, during one of these few times.. da lemming couldnt take me real football talk n calling him out over his fraudness. he blocked me quick for making him look dumb. not only was he wrong, he was defending a retweet which wasn't even his ideassss... man aint got no spine.. weak snowflake.. i be spoke proper anglish.. didnt even call da man names.. just exposeded his dumb football IQ.... maybe he done learned footthaball mo better.. dis was awhile back.. regardless... fraud with no sack

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

And yeah 99% of my bears info comes from him retweeting or quoting other people. It's like a one stop shop for bears news so I appreciate all he does in his free time.

Here is a better one stop twitter stop.
sportspyder.com/teams/chicago-bears/tweets

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have been following both for a few years. Both have their pros and cons. Gabriel comes off as a big Dbag most of the time, but is knowledgeable and has worked in the industry. Lemming really just does it as a hobby. He's said some stupid shit, but has also been right on a lot of stuff. Both are decent sources.