Free MLB.TV

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Posting this in both Baseball Forums

If you are on T-Mobile and I believe you have to have the unlimited plan not only do you get free Netflix, but if you sign up by April 2nd, you get premium mlb.tv at zero cost (Normally like $120/yr).

I just registered myself. You can get it from the T-Mobile Tuesday app. No charge for that either.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Vets get a 35% discount on MLB.tv. Verification was quick & easy when I did it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That's good info.

Even as a non-vet who does not have T-Mobile, I find MLB TV to be a great investment, and would highly recommend it to anyone who is out of the Chicago area and who wants to see the Cubs. (And other games - there is so often nothing good on TV that I will check in on other games from time to time.)

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's free on Xfinity (Comcrap) too until April 5th.

CubsFaninMN

Liked Posts:
MLB TV's free trial period has expired, yeah. But if you have bought the package from Xfinity (Comcast), there are two updates:

1 -- The IP streaming Beta version of the MLB package, which had not been working, is working as of today. I believe this happened because Xfinity was running three major sports packages at the same time, for NHL, NBA and MLB. They had to wait until the NHL season ended before they could re-deploy the IP streaming assets from the NHL over to the MLB package. (The beta version, unlike the normal package, is all HD, and whenever possible, you can select your own team's broadcasters. It's basically a front-end interface to the MLB TV online streaming package)

2 -- Unlike previous years, the online MLB TV access is included with your Xfinity MLB Extra Innings package purchase. Basically, in prior years, the list of providers you could select when verifying you have paid for the package through a cable provider did not include Xfinity/Comcast. This year, it does. So, if you got the MLB package through Xfinity, you can now use it to access the online streaming games.

Just FYI... :)