Titans have new uniforms

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23032493/the-tennessee-titans-unveil-their-new-set-uniforms

Titans have a new home, away, and alternate jersey.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_04_at_8.15.04_PM.0.png

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Ok this is not even remotely bears related

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok this is not even remotely bears related

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Titans may not be the only one getting a new uniform and the around the league forum is dead.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey Dez, why the name change?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You can change the name but you're still an attention whore idiot who is disliked by so many on here. Go away already

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Foreign Banana

Liked Posts:
Asspain is more fitting too.

Oh the many feelings of embarrassment you now are having. You have missed the spelling of "Aesop". His fables always taught many lessons of the life much like the Poster of Originals teaching lessons of the Football of the American on this board of the messages.

Many thanks to Poster of the Originals and many of the hopes the Blood of New is learning many lessons of the life on this morning.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
Honestly- this forum has been dead on new news for a while, so I'm personally glad to see new football threads.. Even if they aren't Bears related.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Oh the many feelings of embarrassment you now are having. You have missed the spelling of "Aesop". His fables always taught many lessons of the life much like the Poster of Originals teaching lessons of the Football of the American on this board of the messages.

Many thanks to Poster of the Originals and many of the hopes the Blood of New is learning many lessons of the life on this morning.

That moment when your alt isn't getting any traction, but are desperate to keep it in play.

:cringe:

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always hate seeing " is this Bears related'.

Its all BEARS related if its something regarding the NFL....for which the Bears are apart of. This forum board would be totally lame if nobody was allowed to discuss anything but the Bears.

I think the Titans new uni's are pretty sweet. They definitely needed a change up.

I wish the Bears would get some 21'st century alternates... I don't mind keeping the older plain for the heritage aspect but be cool to see them get some fresh alternates vs the even older throwbacks.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why would anyone dislike him? Because he posts a lot of threads? Holy fuck the pussification of America is real.

Because he is an idiot!!! Nobody wants to see the first page of the forum flooded with what are mostly stupid topics started by him. I get it, he has no life outside this forum, go over to his basement and comfort him then.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly- this forum has been dead on new news for a while, so I'm personally glad to see new football threads.. Even if they aren't Bears related.

More dead than Edmond OK? :trollbisky:

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because he is an idiot!!! Nobody wants to see the first page of the forum flooded with what are mostly stupid topics started by him. I get it, he has no life outside this forum, go over to his basement and comfort him then.

tenor.gif

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Luncheon meat seems to get a bit better with age.

I smell a conspiracy. Spartan???