chibears55

Liked Posts:
Since we're bringing up stats today...

Heyward average exit velocity
2018 93.1 mph
2017 86.4 mph
2016 86.6 mph
2015 89.3 mph
Good to see he hitting the ball a little harder, hope he continues and it gives him better results then it has to this point...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Oh stop already with this...

I made a simple post showing the average of their 4 outfielders..
That all

You turned it into a an advanced stat thing and all..

Now you're making it into me complaining lol..

It over....

You made a simple post pointing out the batting averages of the 4 outfielders......and IMPLIED WE WOULD BE CALLING UP PLAYERS FROM THE MINORS IF WE HAD ANYONE THERE THAT WAS READY!

That is the point of the responses. NOT that you were wrong about the averages. That you are grossly overreacting, as you always do!

chibears55

Liked Posts:
You made a simple post pointing out the batting averages of the 4 outfielders......and IMPLIED WE WOULD BE CALLING UP PLAYERS FROM THE MINORS IF WE HAD ANYONE THERE THAT WAS READY!

That is the point of the responses. NOT that you were wrong about the averages. That you are grossly overreacting, as you always do!

Lol..we still on this?

Please tell me where i implied here that they should call up players from minors....

What i wrote in post 201...

Batting average of cubs 4 outfielders..

Heyward .222

Almora .190

Happ .179

Schwarber .172

This has to improve , there really noone in the system they can turn too

All i see is it saying it has to improve because they have no one to turn too..

So please enough already with trying to make something out of nothing ..
The only one grossly overreacting here is you right now...

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
So Saturday's game Jason Heyward drew a walk and Pat Hughes (who I feel is one of the very best announcers) nailed it. something along the lines of...that's a walk for Heyward and the Cubs catch a huge break.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Cubs 5-4 after 1st road trip. I believe the horse is tired of having it’s mouth looked into already.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
So Saturday's game Jason Heyward drew a walk and Pat Hughes (who I feel is one of the very best announcers) nailed it. something along the lines of...that's a walk for Heyward and the Cubs catch a huge break.

Hughes is fantastic, and I can't believe they let Zach Zaidman broadcast an inning every game. He's terrible. Has no clue how to make the play-by-play suspenseful for the listener and draw you into the broadcast. He's not even better than most minor league broadcasters, so much so that I wonder whether he's ever done baseball before at any level. I can't understand how a marquee franchise with unlimited financial means thinks this is OK. Going from a consummate pro like Hughes to "former Bears beat reporter" is just so jarring.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Pat is a one man booth. And no, it's not an attack on the late Santo or current Color Coomer. Pat needs no additional help IMO. He's elite and makes my enjoyment of baseball greater even if it's the "crappy" Cubs. :)