First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Should've known it was a bad idea to sell him to the Warriors when it was announced that Warriors wanted him.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I think he is better because he is on the warriors. I never liked selling the pick but the draft was good for the bulls.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
He was going to be a stud for any team that gave him opportunities.

Yes, maybe he's better because of the Warriors, but we could have used him as well. Better us than a stacked team getting him and playing against us.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I post on another board. Some guys that really follow college basketball immediately said the Bulls made a really good pick with Bell, and said it was a total Bulls move to sell him to the Warriors. This was right after the draft before he played a minute with the Warriors. They knew we could've had a good one.

Larui, Bobby P and Bell would've been a nice trifecta in the big men spots.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I post on another board. Some guys that really follow college basketball immediately said the Bulls made a really good pick with Bell, and said it was a total Bulls move to sell him to the Warriors. This was right after the draft before he played a minute with the Warriors. They knew we could've had a good one.

Larui, Bobby P and Bell would've been a nice trifecta in the big men spots.

A number of people here were excited about drafting Bell, then pissed about the trade.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A number of people here were excited about drafting Bell, then pissed about the trade.
I looked up Bell after I heard we had drafted him and was like "oh nice, that sounds like a solid pick for the 2nd round" then not long after heard we sold him to the dubs. I figured if the Warriors wanted to buy that pick, he must be good. Like Ridler said, total Bulls move