Trub's and Nagy's mini camp pressers

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;RDEwAMk6OqE]https://youtu.be/RDEwAMk6OqE[/video]

dat visor tho. right warden?

and goddamn reporters and there dumbass non questions... "immense focus. what does that mean?" trubs should have pulled out his phone, read off the definition of "immense" and then the definition of "focus," then moved onto the next dumbass question.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is a very likable guy. It's a stark contrast from Cutler.

Extremely like-able. Vets and coaches routinely vouch for him. Nagy is the same way. No one can say definitively what his impact will be as HC right now, but I have not seen many coaches who seem to have that “it” personality as far as leadership and communication/respect is concerned, more than Matt Nagy. We’ll find out if that translates to wins, but I believe that statement to be 100% true.

Also, whether you like or dislike Pace, I think it’s pretty clear he’s a very like-able guy around Halas Hall. He got an extension despite let’s face it, not a favorable win/loss record, and players seem to respect him. He’s a straight shooter who doesn’t pull any punches and he’s stuck around because he obviously has a big impact inside Halas Hall.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Trubisky is like a fucking robot in front of the press. By that I mean dude always says the perfect thing. Its like he is streaming coach speak directly from Nagy. It doesn't mean he will turn out to be any good, but holy fuck is it encouraging to see how he handles himself in public.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is like a fucking robot in front of the press. By that I mean dude always says the perfect thing. Its like he is streaming coach speak directly from Nagy. It doesn't mean he will turn out to be any good, but holy fuck is it encouraging to see how he handles himself in public.

I get where you’re coming. I think it comes off that way because Trubs has the desire to be goat and there’s a certain way those guys carry themselves. It’s by example and it’s speaking the coaches message in public and private. He’s going to get better with the leadership (and he’s already very good) and he’s going to get better on the field. There’s really no negative in how he carries himself.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He has everything right as far as being a team leader and I think players are going to want to work hard for the lad. He has plenty talent and I really hope he puts it together in this offense. When the pocket presence comes to him he's going to be good.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
He has everything right as far as being a team leader and I think players are going to want to work hard for the lad. He has plenty talent and I really hope he puts it together in this offense. When the pocket presence comes to him he's going to be good.

I think that is exactly Nagy's value as Mentor and coach will really come to shine...our new HC truly understands the QB position...

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I can't help but feel like the first time Mitch opened up Nagy's playbook he thought "Ohhh THIS is what an NFL playbook looks like".
I can imagine Mitch saying "what the heck is this?" when he first opened up Fox's playbook. Then he found out that Fox accidentally gave Trubs his Sponge Bob Square Pants coloring book instead of Fox's offensive play-post-it (run run pass punt).

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He's also being served a big plate for a guy this inexperienced. It's a QB friendly O but it takes a lot understanding to run it well. I know a lot of folks got excited about Mahomes game at the end of last year but he missed a lot of intended reads after a year of being taught what to do.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Kinda boring really but it's obvious that he's working hard and buying in so a good kind of boring.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I feel like people always miss when you post these things. Just acknowledging for future reference :yep: