Should the Bears put an Arby’s in Solider Field?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dont know if they still serve it, but the Biscuits & Gravy from Hardees was a little addictive for awhile back in my yute.

QFT Fatman LOU. Hardees is the only fast food restaurant I had in my town growing up. I lived on the Spicy Chicken sandwiches for $1.

Washington

Liked Posts:
A Popeyes Chicken is better for diversity and inclusion.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont know if they still serve it, but the Biscuits & Gravy from Hardees was a little addictive for awhile back in my yute.

I was in a Hardee's in Wichita a few weeks ago........Its real and its fantastic

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Popeyes Chicken is better for diversity and inclusion.

If your goal with Chicken is for diversity and inclusion it is better to get a Church's Fried Chicken then.

Washington

Liked Posts:
If your goal with Chicken is for diversity and inclusion it is better to get a Church's Fried Chicken then.

I don't have any experience with Church's. I just know KFC sucks and Popeyes has lots of commercials so it has branding. There are lots of beef type options at SF already. They need diversification. Heck, even a Long John Silvers would do it but I'd never personally eat at one.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Working around United Center by Malcomb X College, there was a chicken place there, i want to say it was a Church's chicken. Man i swear to god i thought i had food poisoning. I missed the next day of work, first and only day of work i ever missed in 30 years.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Working around United Center by Malcomb X College, there was a chicken place there, i want to say it was a Church's chicken. Man i swear to god i thought i had food poisoning. I missed the next day of work, first and only day of work i ever missed in 30 years.

I have been to a Church's once....it was awful. I used to like Popeye's but the service there is horrible. I like the cajun rice but it is never fresh and they always fuck up giving me the wrong chicken.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:
John, you seem very upset over a simple suggestion buddy. Not everything is about you.

:thinking:

Didn’t mean to seem upset, don’t love Arby’s. Fine with a lot of other stadium food. Don’t seek out fast food but on occasion it’s, well, convenient and fast.
I’ve had better experiences with 5 Guys and In and Out then most of the national chains, overall, was why I pointed those out.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You bitches don't remember Henrys. They were all over Chicago. Of course they closed in the early 70s. Noobs.

398a3d85fa0082da0a0ec5c6cd6e7b8c.jpg