Fat man w/ good fat eyes and quick fat feet

AussieBear

As much as sum of us like to point out da mans bad fat hands. J Howard be good for a shifty fat man. Decent power, good fat vision, and good quick fat feet. Hopefully his hands got n getz mo betta dis offseason..

[video=youtube;lQnET_rjgOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnET_rjgOk[/video]

the art of almost.

a once up and coming thick one with the name to drive dat search.. her name siri...

QOpmviE.gif

15241544.gif

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When I watch him run, he squats his center down low for himself and intends any point of contact to be an angle in his favor. a) The falling forward part of his nature
Then you watch his churning legs and hips at that angle and you can see, b) the power part of his game ..... like a fuckin locomotive ....

What I want to see him do is concentrate his focus before he catches a ball ANYTIME to be crouched in anticipation of a possible HIT at the catch, crouched low-like before he engages his initial point of contact when running. This will protect himself from injury AND at the same time GET his body Back to what he does NATURALLY....running, churning, squatting, locomotive style power running AFTER THE CATCH.......if he gets into his Power Running Squatting Posture before HE TURNS downfield, he will have successfully transitioned HIS POWER STYLE to the AERIAL attack of Nagy. Will the dude OUTRUN people ? sometimes.... but almost always he will get YARDs AFTER Contact as long as he is crouched and ready to churn forward AFTER he turns

I can't wait to see if he has learned to use his God-Given style and made that adaptation to his receiving.

We don't need someone to be a threat to "take it to the house" every play from him..... HE REALISTICALLY is a threat to EVERY play get 17-22 yards like a knife locomotively churning thru butter

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Like any other Aussie thread I begin by saying "what in the fuck???" but thanks to an ebonics guide I can somewhat understand...

I have no doubt Nagy will find great use for Howard punching it up the gut and even some deceptive plays with Howard & Cohen both on the field. This kid has heart, talent, and ability. I'm really rooting for him to shut some people up this season.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I thought this would be a thread about Quenton Nelson aka Kung Fu Panda

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
he's quick. and strong. and the reason the 2017 Chicago Bears were the 2017 AFC North champions.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
We see Howard be in the top 5 in yards and 20 or is it 10 yrd runs in the league against stacked boxes. Imagine the box isn't stacked so much anymore. What will be expected then? 1400yrds 4.7 ypc, 10 tds?????

Howard is gonna be fine even if he doesn't catch 40+ balls out of the backfield.

IMO the Bears should run some Cohen and Howard in the backfield in a RPO. Trubisky will make the call at the line.... Gonna fuck some people up...

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You heard it here first.

2018. Bears roll out the dreaded T-Formation!!!

the league as a whole goes WTF!? and crawls sheepishly into a hole before figuring it out the following week. But damage will be done. Bears fight song rings louder than ever...er the 40s.