In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Anyone have videos or info on prospects that don’t make sense for the Bears at #8 but you believe will be an amazing player in the pros?

Take Joshua Jackson for instance...

The Bears re-signed Fuller and Amukamara for big bucks so I dont see them drafting a CB in the first round. BUT I havent seen a DB with ball skills like these since Charles Woodson was a Wolverine. Jackson looks every bit like the WR he used to be when the ball is in the air. Jackson is still learning the position and isnt a shut down corner yet but with good coaching and experience he will be downright scary. Jackson’s games against ohio state and wisconsin were unbelievable. If the gods are Bears fans they wont allow him to become a GB-P*cker....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wop5Bm17oJg

Joshua Jackson 6’0” 196lb
4.48 - 18 Reps - 38” VJ - 6.86 3C - 4.03 SS
18 PDEF - 8 INT - 2 TD

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Jackson is by far the best pure cover corner in the draft.

He baits bad throws by selling space to QBs then closing on routes and cutting off the ball.

Hes very underrated in this draft.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

He baits bad throws by selling space to QBs then closing on routes and cutting off the ball.

Over Ward? You might be the only person saying that. Not that you're wrong. You might very well be correct.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Ward and Jackson are both great corners. I like Jackson because of his size and the extremely low completion percentage against him. Also has a nose for turnovers.

Iowa vs Ohio st Jackson was the one that took over that game. Not ward

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Anyone have videos or info on prospects that don’t make sense for the Bears at #8 but you believe will be an amazing player in the pros?

So relevant. Draft crush? Check. Doesn't make sense for the Bears at 8? Check. Amazing player in the pros? Check. Talking about a CB?

I see your Joshua Jackson with the top CB in this draft, and top 7 player on my personal big board.....

JAIRE ALEXANDER, CB, LOUISVILLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ItO_FBryHw

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Over Ward? You might be the only person saying that. Not that you're wrong. You might very well be correct.

Jackson looks like hes a pro already and doesn't just read and cover WRs. He's anticipating the play based on the offenses situation and then adjusting accordingly. That's some high level shit. Hes not just athletic but very smart.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jackson looks like hes a pro already and doesn't just read and cover WRs. He's anticipating the play based on the offenses situation and then adjusting accordingly. That's some high level shit. Hes not just athletic but very smart.

I agree that is the sort of thing you see more from a pro than a college baller.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

Lol. Josh Jackson had the luxury in playing within a scheme that show cased his talents. He is very good in zone coverage where he can play off the LOS, keep his man in front of him and watch the QB.

He struggles in man-to-man against smaller, shiftier, faster CB's. Jackson, like Roquan Smith, is best suited to a particular scheme.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
personal big board. lmfao with this armchair scouting bullshit. this time of year is the worst.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB Mason Rudolph

Imabearsfan

Liked Posts:
Imabearsfan would rather have Denzel Washington. At least he can still pick up Chix.

Denzel Ward holds his man with his back to the ball the entire way. Imabearsfan believes he will be pure garbage/bust. Imabearsfan believes 75% of the gays on this board can play corner like him.