Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Porter Jr. could be a huge steal at No. 6. Ayton is No. 1 on my board but I think he goes top 3 with Doncic and Bagley.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Porter Jr. could be a huge steal at No. 6. Ayton is No. 1 on my board but I think he goes top 3 with Doncic and Bagley.
I think Porter Jr. could slip to us at 6 because of his back issues. Probably won't be a concern going forward, but it definitely hurt his draft stock.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Happy for Phoenix. They got fucked the last few years. Doesn’t really surprise me they got first. Ayton went to high school and played college in Arizona.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Malik Bridges is a Bull.

Zzzzzzzz.......

Just do NOT fucking mega-sign LaVine, please don’t be that stupid GarPax.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Of course we drop a spot.

:turrible:

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Lot of projections looking at Porter falling in our lap. Then pick a Mitchell Robinson who may just be the most athletic freak at center in the draft flying under the radar there at 22.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I'm thinking we're staring at Porter Jr or Bridges.

I knew we'd get fucked after the league publicly reprimanded us for tanking.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So who's the consensus pick?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So who's the consensus pick?

Well first off, we should probably make sure we specify which Bridges we are talking about, though I imagine it's Mikal. I like him, and think he'll be a great player, but something about Porter Jr is so much more intriguing despite his back injury.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Malik Bridges is a Bull.

Zzzzzzzz.......

Just do NOT fucking mega-sign LaVine, please don’t be that stupid GarPax.

of course they will. even if they could attract Leonard. unless Leonard had a pre-arranged triplet in place they would still try to sell him on lavine and lauri with dunn and portis and the #8 pick....I think they will be an ok team

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends on how MPJ looks at the combine if you ask me, he is a wild card. Him or either of the Bridges.

I think Wendell Carter Jr. can be a better all around pro than Badgley.

I used to see that offensive skill set in a post player and think NBA success, but what happens to a guy like Okafor that can't even start in the league?

Badgley can stretch the floor a little bit, but Carter just has an impressive all around game and will to rebound. Carter would push Lauri to alot of 5, but I think that is where he belongs in the new post-Curry league.

Porter, Bridges, Bridges, Carter all make me happy and bring nice qualities to the team, or the wildcard of a scoring point guard, from Oklahoma. A 3 point shooter to stretch with Lauri. We are actually a fit because we have Dunn to defend and could use that kid as a 6th man to score for the bench in key stretches of game.

We definetly lost out on players Ayton, Badgley, and Miocic without a trade-up but, I don't want those guys anyway. We Fuck those 3 as problematic in new league potentially and Miocic being too similar to Niko for my liking.

Without being closer to the process and knowing the plan, etc...Porter, Bridges, Bridges, Carter are all the same to me. I just have a feeling about Carter being an NBA hit and better than Winslow out of Duke who had a similar season overshadowed. Carter is bigger and tougher than Winslow, has a nice mid range jumper, competes, loves the competition, and is going to rebound better than the 3 wing players for us, compliment Lauri in that way. Carter doesn't need the ball in his hand, he is a nice glue guy that plays basketball, sets screens, posts up or spots up. Does it all. Can't go wrong with a versatile hog inside like that.

Or you take Bamba not relying on Robinson sliding, and add that tower to the defense to take a bunch off Lauri's plate for a few years while he gets stronger.

Even sitting where we are in the draft, we have a nice selection of any direction you want to build the team from here. That speaks to the versatility of the players they have.

Do we want to go big like Utah? Give all the small ball teams issues that way? Or try to match the trend while having the best stretch-4/5 in the game to do it? (I think Lauri has that potential, they missed on Niko but goddamn if Pax didn't find the next Nowitski afterall)

whatever they want to do its there, including high quality wing depth that will reach 7. Other than Porter Jr. who may require trade up to 4 or 5 I'm not sure a Tatum quality guy exists at SF though.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Fucking kings have the same odds as the bulls and end up moving up.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I didnt watch much of the game last night, but when the cav's tried to play their shooters, the celtics put a center with a post game on the floor in the fourth quarter and the cavs could do nothing but foul, even when the linebacker was guarding him.

More of the league goes to the 1,3,3,4,bigger4, or 1,2,2.5,3,4 lineup and a guy that can play on the post can easily be a player again.