**** official nfl draft igt ****

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nope. Don't wear high heels either.

wearing a kilt gets you a shit ton of attention from the ladies on St. Paddy's Day.
couldn't tell how many times some random chick just reached up my kilt without even asking for permission....

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ever tried wearing a kilt? Its liberating. Its a step up from commando.

Wool? Id look like an inverse sun burn in the shower.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wearing a kilt gets you a shit ton of attention from the ladies on St. Paddy's Day.
couldn't tell how many times some random chick just reached up my kilt without even asking for permission....

Sexual harrasement from the wimenz...:cum:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could believe it. My own two eyes told me Baker Mayfield will be better than the other QBs

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I actually don't believe it. For any number of reasons:
1. It's his agent.
2. There's been some skepticism over picking Mayfield.
3. The Jets, despite being the Jets, aren't going to come out and say they settled for their second choice.
4. The Patriots run the tightest of ships.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually don't believe it. For any number of reasons:
1. It's his agent.
2. There's been some skepticism over picking Mayfield.
3. The Jets, despite being the Jets, aren't going to come out and say they settled for their second choice.
4. The Patriots run the tightest of ships.

That’s all that needs to be said.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like McDaniels was just feeding the agent some BS to get an interview.

Today’s surprising news that the Patriots discussed trading up to the second overall pick to draft Baker Mayfield apparently started with the Patriots wanting to bring Mayfield in for a visit.

According to The Athletic, the Patriots had been trying to get a visit with Mayfield scheduled, but Mayfield repeatedly declined to schedule a meeting because he didn’t think there was any way he would fall to No. 23, which was the Patriots’ first pick. But Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels told a member of Mayfield’s camp that the Patriots were considering a trade way up to No. 2, and that’s why Mayfield agreed to meet with the Patriots.

Does that mean the Patriots weren’t really all that serious about moving up, but they had to show serious interest to get Mayfield to meet with them? Perhaps. It seems awfully unlikely that the Patriots really would have moved all the way up to No. 2, given that it would have required them to give up both of their first-round picks, both of their second-round picks and more.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Perhaps but did McD do that for the other QBs? Further why didnt McD say top 10? No need to specifically lie about 2 when few had him going 1.

Also think it would be odd to lie to someone to get a visit if there isnt serious interest. Also agents arent stupid. Do we really think an agent declines a visit repeatedly then is so easily fooled by the Pats suddenly saying they may trade up? I would think an agent would not just automatically believe something that transparent. So it seems the Pats would have done something to provide evidence their interest was sincere.

But I suppose we will never know.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps but did McD do that for the other QBs? Further why didnt McD say top 10? No need to specifically lie about 2 when few had him going 1.

Also think it would be odd to lie to someone to get a visit if there isnt serious interest. Also agents arent stupid. Do we really think an agent declines a visit repeatedly then is so easily fooled by the Pats suddenly saying they may trade up? I would think an agent would not just automatically believe something that transparent. So it seems the Pats would have done something to provide evidence their interest was sincere.

But I suppose we will never know.

I think Bill Belichick has read this study done by highly respected analytics professor Cade Massey (U of C, Yale, Harvard) and Nobel Prize winning economist Richard Thaler

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=697121

and fully understands that trading up in the draft is the stupidest thing you can do as a football team.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So the Bears shouldn't have given up a 2nd round pick to the Pats no less for Miller?

For a Super Bowl team with a 40 year old QB, if you identify the heir to Brady then I think you go get him. Not sure that was the case here but the Pats are in a different position than most teams and QB is the most important position.

Not to mention the above doesnt address why an agent that declined the Pats multiple times would suddenly be fooled by a fairly simple lie.

You have gone from implying the agent was lying in your response to Gus to now trying to claim McD was lying. Not sure why. You weren't in the room. The agent was and apparently what he said was corroborated by other sources so no saying it is his agent is not all that needs to be said. If it were you wouldnt now be digging up studies, lol.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Bill Belichick has read this study done by highly respected analytics professor Cade Massey (U of C, Yale, Harvard) and Nobel Prize winning economist Richard Thaler

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=697121

and fully understands that trading up in the draft is the stupidest thing you can do as a football team.

I'm all for the Patriots never trading up for a new QB. I think we can all agree it's only fair they go through a 5-20 year rebuild like the Bears have once Brady retires. ;)