Smith hates us

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Of course he doesn't hate the Bears. He seems like a low key, quiet kind of guy.

Jawbreaker

Liked Posts:
Of course he doesn't hate the Bears. He seems like a low key, quiet kind of guy.

Low key off the field maybe. Known as as a fiery guy and GREAT leader on the field and in the locker room.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Or not.

[video=youtube;i7AWmYTYAq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7AWmYTYAq4[/video]

I liked his attitude. He said insane a lot. That come from the heart and you cant change that. I hope he goes some Bearzerker on the opposing quarterbacks. Sounds likes he loves the Bears.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Actually NFLN hates us. Cut to a commercial after we drafted.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Or not.

[video=youtube;i7AWmYTYAq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7AWmYTYAq4[/video]

If you put the video on mute, play it and ask, "Do you like going to the Bears?", it kind of seems like he doesn´t like it very much.

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
Actually NFLN hates us. Cut to a commercial after we drafted.

NFLN and ESPN always do that shit. I remember watching the draft on ESPN a couple years ago and they cut to commercial as the Bears picks came in on at least 2 occasions. Fuck them.

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
If you put the video on mute, play it and ask, "Do you like going to the Bears?", it kind of seems like he doesn´t like it very much.

If you mute the video and focus on whether or not the Blonde is wearing anything under that tight dress you probably won’t be looking for little shit to be offered over.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:

I take absolutely ZERO stock in this. Of course he's happy to be picked in the 1st round but maybe he's pissed he fell to #8. Or maybe (this is what I'm betting on) he's just a straight forward competitive guy who doesn't like the fact that 7 people were picked before him and he's pissed off. No matter what your position is, you'd want to be picked 1st. You want to be labeled as the best possible prospect. I have absolutely NO feelings or thoughts that he's upset about going to the Bears.

And maybe he just has that facial expression of being all business. He's a hell of a player, going to a team renowned for having great LB's, he's going to one of the biggest markets with one of the best defensive Coordinators....what's not to be thrilled about?

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
NFLN and ESPN always do that shit. I remember watching the draft on ESPN a couple years ago and they cut to commercial as the Bears picks came in on at least 2 occasions. Fuck them.
They're doing it on purpose... Watch the NFL DRAFT GRADE. Video they put about an hour ago,
They literally put the SFX of a Channel changing when Bucky Brooks was grading our pick!

WTF did we do to the NFL?

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:

They're doing it on purpose... Watch the NFL DRAFT GRADE. Video they put about an hour ago,
They literally put the SFX of a Channel changing when Bucky Brooks was grading our pick!

WTF did we do to the NFL?

Here's the video! skip to 6:20 and listen for the the channel changing sound effect.(it's Loud Af too)

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bump for the bad body language

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bump for the bad body language

After rigorous evaluation of the tape based on that one psychology class I took decades ago...I have a theory that may be even less popular than yours.

The moment was just too much for the kid. I genuinely believe that he spent that entire walk to the podium using every ounce of will power not to start weeping like a baby. So instead you get this labored funeral march because the dude that just won a trophy with Dick Butkus' name on it is not allowed to cry after being drafting by the Chicago Bears.

#footballfeels

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He probably doesnt want to live in Chicago, I dont blame him for that.

Predraft he spoke about going to the Bears and was rattling off all their linebackers from Briggs back to Bill George. I think he is excited about becoming part of that legacy.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I take absolutely ZERO stock in this. Of course he's happy to be picked in the 1st round but maybe he's pissed he fell to #8. Or maybe (this is what I'm betting on) he's just a straight forward competitive guy who doesn't like the fact that 7 people were picked before him and he's pissed off. No matter what your position is, you'd want to be picked 1st. You want to be labeled as the best possible prospect. I have absolutely NO feelings or thoughts that he's upset about going to the Bears.

And maybe he just has that facial expression of being all business. He's a hell of a player, going to a team renowned for having great LB's, he's going to one of the biggest markets with one of the best defensive Coordinators....what's not to be thrilled about?

Oh God! I was just commenting that he shakes his head in a negative fashion when he answers any questions. I never believed that it was him being negative but rather an odd idiosyncrasy that he has when speaking.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rather than let a guy show what he can do, many need to write a guy off or prep him for Canton based on draft night body language.

Can’t we at least wait for one or two plays in preseason to judge a guy?

#JonBostic

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After rigorous evaluation of the tape based on that one psychology class I took decades ago...I have a theory that may be even less popular than yours.

The moment was just too much for the kid. I genuinely believe that he spent that entire walk to the podium using every ounce of will power not to start weeping like a baby. So instead you get this labored funeral march because the dude that just won a trophy with Dick Butkus' name on it is not allowed to cry after being drafting by the Chicago Bears.

#footballfeels

While i respect your psychological aptitude my experience in Psychology 101 and multiple tv shrinks says he mad

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He probably doesnt want to live in Chicago, I dont blame him for that.

Right cause there is nothing to do in Chicago... centrally located in the country, no great bars, restaurants and just a total lack of things or do. I mean it’s no Buffalo, Green Bay, Detroit, Kansas City or Jacksonville. So, yeah, I get it... and, no I am not from and do not live in Chicago.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Right cause there is nothing to do in Chicago... centrally located in the country, no great bars, restaurants and just a total lack of things or do. I mean it’s no Buffalo, Green Bay, Detroit, Kansas City or Jacksonville. So, yeah, I get it... and, no I am not from and do not live in Chicago.

I see it the other way. In my opinion, there is plenty to do in Chicago. Great neighborhoods, great bars and restaurants, lots of entertainment. Great museums and culture. I do not live in Chicago either. I think it is a super place to be. Sure there are areas to avoid, just like in any town or city.