Best options in round two I've possibly ever seen

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
It's almost guaranteed that someone trades up to grab Rudolph so that leaves 5 players gone before I pick. I think Pace will look to trade back to get a 3, but if he passes on any of these names I'm going to lose is.

Landry
Jackson
Hernandez
Williams

Those are all guaranteed day one starters that fit a need. Double emphasis on Landry who I'd actually trade up for knowing he's there.

We also could trade down 10-15 picks and still have a great shot at
Kirk
Sutton
Clark
Carter
Guice
Ronald Jones*

*Has Gase system written all over him.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I'd love Landry, Jackson or Chark!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Landry appears to be flagged for medical issues. But yea, you've got a lot of nice options there.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
·
29m
A note on BC edge player Harold Landry as he remains on the board: Some teams have him flagged medically (knee/back). A difference-maker at an impact position when healthy, though. Had 16.5 sacks in 2016.

Mattracer82

Liked Posts:
Courtland Sutton or Connor Williams let’s gooo!!! Pace will mess up some more and draft that Daniels kid from
Iowa

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Anthony Miller, Ronald Jones, James Daniels and Isaiah Oliver are names i'd keep an eye on.

Arden Key would be a sleeper.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Brad Biggs
Brad Biggs
@BradBiggs
·
6m
Some remaining talent: OLB Harold Landry & Lorenzo Carter, OL Will Hernandez, James Daniels, Connor Williams, CB Isaiah Oliver & Josh Jackson, WR Courtland Sutton, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller and more. Worth wondering if #Bears could trade down and add nice player.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Penny, Michel and Jackson later in one helped push down players the Bears need... Hayden Hurst too...

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
If we trade down think we could get a 3rd rounder out of it in return or only maybe a 4th depending on just how far we drop down?

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Kirk would be such a great fit but the more I look at that list Daniels or Hernandez are plug and play guards and instantly solidify our interior OL. Unless we have a much higher grade on Landry then I go that route.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Keeping in mind that the Bears were trying to trade up into the first, and making a safe assumption that it wasn't for Lamar Jackson, their target is still there. (Unless it was Sony Michel, which is doubtful).

So they would still be looking at a trade up, no?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Landry, Miller, Kirk, Jackson, Daniels

If we don't go WR in the 2nd, I feel like we'll try to draft St. Brown in the 4th.

Happy so far with Roquan Smith, considering he was probably BPA when we picked. If we get a good draft, with a couple of day one starters/contributors, and Nagy turns this offense around, we could contend this year. Fingers crossed.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Keeping in mind that the Bears were trying to trade up into the first, and making a safe assumption that it wasn't for Lamar Jackson, their target is still there. (Unless it was Sony Michel, which is doubtful).

So they would still be looking at a trade up, no?

Yeah, I'd think they'll still look at trading up, especially if they are worried one of the teams before them will take their guy. If I had to guess, I think they were trying to get Daniels or Landry.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Hoping for one of these in round 2. Leaning towards WR. Let's give Trubisky a weapon to grow with. Our WR depth is still shitty.

WR - Miller, Sutton, Washington, Kirk
OG - Hernandez
DE - Landry
CB - Jackson