d3074beca05ef8c5e94bd66a889228c3.gif

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Nelly

Liked Posts:
He seems to always be where he needs to be to make a play

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
That's much better than the one I looked at right after the pick. Claimed it was highlights but he rarely did anything, I think it was all his plays in a game not highlights.
Someone needs to inform him he's not allowed to rush passed guards like that.

I'm not hyped. He looks like quality for sure and good insticts but I'm more of a wait and see type. Too many college players hyped way above how it ends up. I'd rather not get my hopes up.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's much better than the one I looked at right after the pick. Claimed it was highlights but he rarely did anything, I think it was all his plays in a game not highlights.
Someone needs to inform him he's not allowed to rush passed guards like that.

I'm not hyped. He looks like quality for sure and good insticts but I'm more of a wait and see type. Too many college players hyped way above how it ends up. I'd rather not get my hopes up.

Way to go out on a limb

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully he has many more highlights on a field with a 'G' in the middle.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I like the pick. High talent, and he also plays a position where the bust rate is the smallest amongst all drafted positions.

Smith will contribute from day one for the bears. This team was top 10 in D while being on the field nonstop. This D could be top 5 with an improved offense, especially if smith challenges for DROY.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Roquan Knows Football! Good pick! #8? We'll see.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I was kind of hoping we would trade back but definitely not unhappy with the pick. Let's hope he and Floyd can bring some fire back to the Bears linebacking group.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Way to go out on a limb

Well, he doesn't look as commanding as Urlacher but better than Shea. His highlights show no interceptions, his stats are incomplete and show no interceptions over 3 years. He's defense doing a defensive job.
I don't know how much of a limb you want me to go on for that, do I have to say he's great or he sucks?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, he doesn't look as commanding as Urlacher but better than Shea. His highlights show no interceptions, his stats are incomplete and show no interceptions over 3 years. He's defense doing a defensive job.
I don't know how much of a limb you want me to go on for that, do I have to say he's great or he sucks?

You will be ok either way. #calledit

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, we got a real good football player. kid has a nose for the ball, and he's a screen killer. GB likes running allot of screens, lol. hope Smith can get it done. off to the 2nd round. can't wait to see who's sitting there when we pick again.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Better than Shea? Hope So. Will he better than Bostic too?

At least with Shea it had us all scratching our heads. I'll be honest I was very enthusiastic about Bostic but nobody from what I remember had him anywhere close to being as good as Smith is projected to be. Floyd and Smith could be one hell of a pair if they stay healthy.

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
At least with Shea it had us all scratching our heads. I'll be honest I was very enthusiastic about Bostic but nobody from what I remember had him anywhere close to being as good as Smith is projected to be. Floyd and Smith could be one hell of a pair if they stay healthy.

Yeah I agree and in addition we have a much better DC now but still Curb my enthusiasm with a pinch of salt. Go Bears!

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
If Leighton Vander Esch turns out to better than Roquan Smith Ill be pissed off for no reason.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Yeah I agree and in addition we have a much better DC now but still Curb my enthusiasm with a pinch of salt. Go Bears!

Well so much depends on health. IF ( and I get that's a huge if) Floyd stays healthy and Smith stays healthy, that could be one hell of a lethal LB crew. In my opinion, if Goldman, Hicks, Floyd, and Smith stay relatively healthy....that could give us a top 5 group in the front 7. I really am expecting a breakout year from Floyd which will make Smith look even better.