Bears have no players ranked in top players 100-80

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I am fairly certain that Kevin White will be in the top 10, possibly top 5.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This list is a massive joke, Case Keenum should not sniff it, yet he's a top 50 player? Get the fuck out of here. Howard or Hicks won't make the list, which is a crock.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This list is a massive joke, Case Keenum should not sniff it, yet he's a top 50 player? Get the fuck out of here. Howard or Hicks won't make the list, which is a crock.

For fucks sake, it’s a list of the the top 100 players of THAT year, not in general. Keenum definitely belongs on the list if you look at the season he had. He likely won’t be on this list this time next year...

What’s bogus, is that injured players make this list who much like AP did and JJ Watt in previous years.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
For fucks sake, it’s a list of the the top 100 players of THAT year, not in general. Keenum definitely belongs on the list if you look at the season he had. He likely won’t be on this list this time next year...

What’s bogus, is that injured players make this list who much like AP did and JJ Watt in previous years.

Yeah, No. You can fucks sake all you want, Case Keenum was not the 50th best player last year or any year.

I agree about injured players, but fuck out of here with that Keenum bullshit. No one is taking him over the 50 players listed before his ass.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Yeah, No. You can fucks sake all you want, Case Keenum was not the 50th best player last year or any year.

I agree about injured players, but fuck out of here with that Keenum bullshit. No one is taking him over the 50 players listed before his ass.

Yeah. Being a good game managing QB, playing behind one of the best defenses in the NFL does not make you a top 50 player. That list is a joke.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm assuming Watson and Garoppolo are 1 and 2 respectively, otherwise the list really doesn't have any merit, I'm sure we can all agree.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah. Being a good game managing QB, playing behind one of the best defenses in the NFL does not make you a top 50 player. That list is a joke.

He put up legit stats last year. 67% completion percentage, 3500+ yards, 22 TD and 7 INTs with only 1 fumble in less than 15 games played. He had a 98 QB rating. You are obviously a hater if you can’t objectively say that was a great year for a QB.

Just the fact that he’s a QB, you know, the most important position in the game, makes him shoot up the list ahead of players at other positions.

Let me ask you, would you rather have Trubisky put up those type of stats or have Howard rush for 1500 yards? I’ll wait...

Sammich

Liked Posts:
He put up legit stats last year. 67% completion percentage, 3500+ yards, 22 TD and 7 INTs with only 1 fumble in less than 15 games played. He had a 98 QB rating. You are obviously a hater if you can’t objectively say that was a great year for a QB.

Just the fact that he’s a QB, you know, the most important position in the game, makes him shoot up the list ahead of players at other positions.

Let me ask you, would you rather have Trubisky put up those type of stats or have Howard rush for 1500 yards? I’ll wait...

I would rather have Howard put up 1500 yards, similar to how Adrian Peterson did in 2015, when the Vikings finished 11-5 behind a mediocre Teddy Bridgewater at QB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would rather have Howard put up 1500 yards, similar to how Adrian Peterson did in 2015, when the Vikings finished 11-5 behind a mediocre Teddy Bridgewater at QB.

Maybe try joining the modern NFL era.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Maybe try joining the modern NFL era.

2015 is pretty modern. My comment was partially sarcastic.... but regardless. I would love Howard to rush for 1500 yards.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

That's a good year for a QB, absolutely. I'll just say this ranking is too high for a player with one year of quality production. I would never rank him above quarterbacks like Rivers, Cousins or Carr. That is just asinine, regardless of team success. And while he absolutely contributed to his teams success, but let's not act like he didn't have a great supporting cast on offense, and especially defense carrying them most of the year.

Ultimately this list is fucking stupid and we can all go back to hating each other about even dumber topics.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There will be no Bears on the whole list. They're down to the 50s now. Zeke already off the board so doubtful Howard made it. Surprising. Carlos Hyde made the list. Is Carlos Hyde better than Howard? LOL.