Bears have no players ranked in top players 100-80

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There will be no Bears on the whole list. They're down to the 50s now. Zeke already off the board so doubtful Howard made it. Surprising. Carlos Hyde made the list. Is Carlos Hyde better than Howard? LOL.

Zeke was suspended last year. Howard may still make it.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is true, but have no fear - "Snails" is doing a fantastic job. This was a "complete" rebuild (hint: the quotes around "complete" gives Ryan Pace indefinite duration tort this done, or not so, in which case it's someone else's fault).

As Jim Rockford once said, "this whole thing is only gonna end one way . . . " . . .

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Zeke was suspended last year. Howard may still make it.

Jordan Howard finished 6th in the entire league in rushing last year. His outlook for 2018 is even brighter than last year. He will FOR SURE be in the top 50.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he finished #2 in rushing last year and didn't make it... Highly doubtful he makes it this year either.

Last edited:

Sammich

Liked Posts:
he finished #2 in rushing last year and didn't make it... Highly doubtful he makes it this year either.

He finished #2 in 2016, not last year. And yeah, that was bullshit that he didn't make the top 100. Just goes to show how much of a joke that ranking is.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right... I meant the 2016 season, not the 2017 season. I know it's a new league year but I still consider 2017 to be this season because week 1 of the 2018 season hasn't kicked off yet. I should have clarified. He may have even been #1 in rushing if he started all 16 games... but oh well. This list is just a popularity contest.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Last season, Hicks, Howard and Fuller were top 100 players.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Right... I meant the 2016 season, not the 2017 season. I know it's a new league year but I still consider 2017 to be this season because week 1 of the 2018 season hasn't kicked off yet. I should have clarified. He may have even been #1 in rushing if he started all 16 games... but oh well. This list is just a popularity contest.

Gotcha. Most people consider the new season to start as soon as the draft happens.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't think a single Bear made the top 100 last year.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I could care less about their list. I was stating my opinion.

Well, join the current discussion and maybe your input would be more valuable. We are discussing the NFL Network top 100 list. Not your opinion.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Well, join the current discussion and maybe your input would be more valuable. We are discussing the NFL Network top 100 list. Not your opinion.

Considering they haven’t finished the list, opinions and speculation on the topic are valid. There are 50 spots yet to be filled.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I just read through this thread. Seems there are plenty of opinions in the “current discussion...”

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I just read through this thread. Seems there are plenty of opinions in the “current discussion...”

Lol. Whatever. The subject is about the NFL Networks top 100 so it would probably be easier if you just stated that it was "your opinion" in your initial post so people were more clear. Whatever though. I don't give a shit really.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Considering they haven’t finished the list, opinions and speculation on the topic are valid. There are 50 spots yet to be filled.

It appeared that you meant that they were top 100 players on the NFL top 100 players list last year (which they were not), not in general. Misunderstanding.

BearsG35

Liked Posts:
I don't think they are any Bears ranked in top 100 this year. The list is a popularity contest. Watson is #50 for crying out loud.

BearsG35

Liked Posts:
Howard got snubbed last year and this year same with Hicks.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not that I don't think Watson has the talent to be on the list eventually but putting him on the list with a few great games played and a bunch of clunkers before those is basically a joke when you've got guys like Hicks and Howard missing from the list and of course Fuller should also be on that list.