OT: Lebron

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This is why - in my view - LeBron will not surpass Jordan.

https://streamable.com/0bpcd

@1:35

some guy name Chris asked him about this yesterday, it was on sportscenter. He said, he was calling time out and he did not even know if they had time outs left, so he could have pulled a c webb and even allowed Golden State to get free throws to win the game in regulation.

How awesome would that have been LeBron being the other definition of goat.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
If he leaves it will be to LA.

Though that would mean hes accepted hes done with championships and is working toward post-career. A LeBron-George-Ball lineup isn't getting out of the west.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
They were asking Kyrie if he would welcome LeBron to Boston. They figure Kyrie, Hayward or Horford would have to be dealt back to cleveland to make it happen. If LeBron did go to Boston, would Kyrie resign anyway. Could you imagine they deal Horford in a sign and trade with cleveland, Kyree takes 139 to get away from Lebron again after next year.

They still have enough with Brown, Tatum. Hayward, Morris if they did the imaginable and traded Kyrie back to Cleveland.

They could not have dreamed that shit up.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
They were asking Kyrie if he would welcome LeBron to Boston. They figure Kyrie, Hayward or Horford would have to be dealt back to cleveland to make it happen. If LeBron did go to Boston, would Kyrie resign anyway. Could you imagine they deal Horford in a sign and trade with cleveland, Kyree takes 139 to get away from Lebron again after next year.

They still have enough with Brown, Tatum. Hayward, Morris if they did the imaginable and traded Kyrie back to Cleveland.

They could not have dreamed that shit up.

Why would cleveland do that? Not something you would want to do when you need to rebuild.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Why would cleveland do that? Not something you would want to do when you need to rebuild.

Its not like they kept anything from giving away Kyrie other than a pick. They did not want Kyrie to go, he refused to play with James.

Might getting Kyrie back win back some of the fans that will be bitching when LeBron leaves? They built around Kyrie once, they can do it again.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its not like they kept anything from giving away Kyrie other than a pick. They did not want Kyrie to go, he refused to play with James.

Might getting Kyrie back win back some of the fans that will be bitching when LeBron leaves? They built around Kyrie once, they can do it again.
Ironically their last attempt to build around Kyrie sent them to the lottery every year

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ironically their last attempt to build around Kyrie sent them to the lottery every year

And I just don't see Kyrie wanting to go back to Cleveland, partly for this reason. Not exactly nostalgic.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Sending Kyrie back to Cleveland so LeBron can play in Boston would be cruel.

LeBron has to pick somewhere else.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
just dont know where else. Would Toronto clear cap space? They are the only close team to winning. Back to miami? Orlando, Indiana. He would be nuts to go to the west and gamble he would make his finals the western conference finals. You would think sign and trades again are the only way to get it done, It would be nice for Cleveland to say, fine, opt out Lebron, but we are not going to sign and trade you so you can make 37 million next year. You want to leave, you will be leaving 15 million here, unless they really want Lowry or Derozan back.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I am trying to remember when Kobe made Lebron look stupid....I don't recall that at all. Lebron outscored Kobe in their matchups...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I am trying to remember when Kobe made Lebron look stupid....I don't recall that at all. Lebron outscored Kobe in their matchups...

Try harder. My statement was about when Kobe and LeBron were getting equal star treatment(not the collective of their matchups), so that was the context. And FWIW, if you account for injuries, Kobe did.

Heck, anyone who doesn't remember these highlights that were played on repeat for weeks simply doesn't have a good memory. And they were both going after that ASG MVP hard, not some cruise control game for either.

kobe-bryant-blocks-lebron-james.jpg

kobe-lebron-block.jpg

kobe-blocks-lebron-e1361167475309.jpg

If that isn't making LeBron look stupid, then there is nothing more to say, because your definition of making a player look stupid comes into question. It was so bad, after that, LeBron downplayed the importance of the ASG and there is a VERY sharp decline in ASG defense(not to say there was a lot before, but there was NONE afterwards).

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
So when they were getting equal star treatment (I am sorry, when was Kobe getting LESS star treatment than ANYBODY in this era?) Kobe made Lebron look stupid.... in All Star Games.... WTF is you talking about....

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This Leonard deal might just mix up all the Lakers plans. They go max on 2, there will be no room for Leonard if he has to wait til next year. How aggressive will the clippers be?

Really not listening to much of the speculation over Leonard and Pop because those are two guys that are not talking to the press unless its to get attention to a point.