Cubs Trying to hold on to the win.... AGAIN.

cubsnickgilb

Liked Posts:
The Cubs are hitting the ball, there is no doubt about that. There are six players above .300. This doesnt not usually equate to a losing season. But the problem, i belive lies in the bullpen. The Cubs need to be able to hold on to games in the end. But this isn't anything you dont know. Placing Carlos Zambrano on the relif was the cost of 2 or 3 games. And who even knows if he will be able to perform like previous years. It is the truth, although it may be an ugly one. Hey, maybe the cubs are taking it easy in the first half, and get hot in the late and hopefully make the playoffs. I am watching the game right now and will thread the postgame statistics.

THE UGLY TRUTH.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Welcome to the site, you might want to jump in the Chicago Cubs game day thread where people talk about the games while they go on :)

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
scary when cubs had grabow and howry trying to hold the game....

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wjere from Big Z? 8th inning guy, not anymore long relief, I have no clue. Starting rotation, yes but in a week. He should of come in and pitch 2 innings today, give it to Marshall them marmol.

Oh wait he has a simulated game tomorrow that mens nothing. I don't get it. Can someone help me out?

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
Lou is willing to be an arm short to get him ready to move back to the rotation. I can see the logic in it if Gorz wasn't back in Chicago with his wife. We were essentially 2 pitchers short the last two games.