Dirty Hit

BearsfaninJapan

Liked Posts:
This is all over the news here in Japan. Turns out the coach ordered the player to make that hit. He quit as coach, BUT is the president of the American football union in Japan where he says he will stay on.

Viscious hit.

*Can't post the link as I'm a new member with under 5 posts. If interested just search dirty hit american football japan.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is all over the news here in Japan. Turns out the coach ordered the player to make that hit. He quit as coach, BUT is the president of the American football union in Japan where he says he will stay on.

Viscious hit.

*Can't post the link as I'm a new member with under 5 posts. If interested just search dirty hit american football japan.

What.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;DJM5sZhrK1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=DJM5sZhrK1U[/video]

BearsfaninJapan

Liked Posts:
Thank you for posting the video.

Quick update. Player gave a news conference and quit playing football. Also said that Head Coach and another coach ordered the hit to take him out for the fall tournament.

Wow.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't know there was a midget football league. I kid. I kid. That was pretty unsportsmanlike.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was joking with my wife about putting in my resume to coach in China. Looks like a job opening is open in Japan. Maybe I can convince her