OTAs: No News?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. (1) Just tired of the endless squabbling; and (2) wondering if there is any real news. How do the rookies look? Any UDFAs stand out? And so on...

So what's with the needless passive aggressiveness?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not everything deserves a 10 page thread.

Few things ever deserve 10+ page threads. The draft. Free agency. Training camp. HHM gravysauce threads and LanceStone gif threads. Alas I won't hold my breath on seeing the latter two any time soon.

Washington

Liked Posts:
No reporters at practice today. They are there tomorrow.

-Hoge and Jahns podcast and they had a couple of things to say that they were trying to fit into the media policy.

1. Cohen looks good.
2. Shaheen is more involved than we all think.
3. The offense had them giddy and making fun of Loggains and Fox

Thanks for the nice football related post. It is a rarity these days.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No reporters at practice today. They are there tomorrow.

-Hoge and Jahns podcast and they had a couple of things to say that they were trying to fit into the media policy.

1. Cohen looks good.
2. Shaheen is more involved than we all think.
3. The offense had them giddy and making fun of Loggains and Fox

I like to hear that.

3. sounds like the CCS

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lots of threads with teenage posters squabbling and insulting each other. But how about some real news on what's happening in the second week of OTAs?

Bears26....where you at? He's the best at posting what's really going on with the Bears and finding all the good tweets about what's going on.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’m going tomorrow. The last time I attended I had to sign a non disclosure document. I know we can’t take pictures of the players on the field. I’ll give you guys some kind of an update if possible.

Damn it i wish i lived up there and was able to go to all the practices.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Damn it i wish i lived up there and was able to go to all the practices.

You can freely attend training camp but OTAs are not open to the public. The Bears run promotions for season ticket holders that allow you to go to Halas Hall to watch practice and have lunch in a viewing suite. I went two years ago and it's a great experience. I'm heading over there soon.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You can freely attend training camp but OTAs are not open to the public. The Bears run promotions for season ticket holders that allow you to go to Halas Hall to watch practice and have lunch in a viewing suite. I went two years ago and it's a great experience. I'm heading over there soon.

Have fun and bring us some good info please.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like to hear that.

3. sounds like the CCS

They talked a lot about how the scheme was so diverse and formations were crazy and spread out.

-Cohen had a 65 yard TD catch split out wide and apparently looks really good in the offense.
-Shaheen got schemed open and had a huge play that had the defense stop for a second as he ran by some people
-Kyle Long is doing more than anyone thought. He is doing individual drills.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Cohen and Gabriel are flag football gods, no surprise he’s raising eyebrows. Cohen surprised the shit out of me though with his toughness taking on huge hits, but he needs to be more careful in game before he winds up on the training table

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They talked a lot about how the scheme was so diverse and formations were crazy and spread out.

-Cohen had a 65 yard TD catch split out wide and apparently looks really good in the offense.
-Shaheen got schemed open and had a huge play that had the defense stop for a second as he ran by some people
-Kyle Long is doing more than anyone thought. He is doing individual drills.

No one is really paying attention. About a month ago Long said he was ready to go full speed but the team was being cautious. You still had fans saying no one knows if he'll be ready....well Kyle knew and so did the Bears.

and I really hoping Shaheen can ball out...that will make this offense scary to scheme against.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you see Sweaty Teddy kick him in the nuts and tell him Bears Nation knows he's a dumbass and shouldn't be involved in any football decisions...

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bears26....where you at? He's the best at posting what's really going on with the Bears and finding all the good tweets about what's going on.

Scanning. I have been busy at work the last couple of weeks. Too many RCA reports due. Catching up.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Chris Emma@CEmma670
2m2 minutes ago
Matt Nagy said the Bears will meet as a team and discuss the NFL’s new rules regarding the national anthem. “It’s too important not to.”