My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Iowa have required their guys to wear braces

10082016_IOWAFOOTBALLVSMINNESOTA79.jpg

Looking at this picture, I'm glad we drafted Daniels. Dude has a fat ass that fills out, and that anchor can only prevent Mitch from eating more sacks. Put me down for Daniels at centre immediately.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Looking at this picture, I'm glad we drafted Daniels. Dude has a fat ass that fills out, and that anchor can only prevent Mitch from eating more sacks. Put me down for Daniels at centre immediately.

If you listen to the Carmen and Jurko show, Jurko always says he looks at the the bottom half of O lineman, The first day he saw Carimi in person he said that he cant play cuz of his skinny legs and no ass (this was before he saw him practice).

Hes still only 20 so the upper body and overall strength will continue to get better.

Bort

Liked Posts:
Mark Grote
@markgrotesports
20m20 minutes ago
Bears rookie ILB switches Joel Iyiegbuniwe from #45 to #57. (If you are scoring at home).

Of course this had to happen the day after I ordered my custom Iyiegbuniwe #45 jersey. Damnit, now I'm going to look like an idiot in my jersey.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Why isn't BaerPride in here posting his robust football knowledge? Did he wear himself out complaining earlier?

So I'm supposed to come here and post football knowledge in a thread that is clearly lacking news to comment on?

:enough:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
He wasn't running by anyone but he was getting out out of his breaks cleanly and the windows looked decent to me. It was easier to tell when we were behind the offense. We were located behind the end zone.

The guys creating consistent separation were Miller, Cohen and Gabriel.

Nice! And we haven't even added ARob yet, and with the TE's, we gonna have some targets this year!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Looking at this picture, I'm glad we drafted Daniels. Dude has a fat ass that fills out, and that anchor can only prevent Mitch from eating more sacks. Put me down for Daniels at center immediately.

So I can put you down as liking Daniels' fat ass and putting you down immediately as your center ....

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Of course this had to happen the day after I ordered my custom Iyiegbuniwe #45 jersey. Damnit, now I'm going to look like an idiot in my jersey.

Now I'd start marketing as .....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They're usually really well coached but undersized or lack elite athletic ability. But when they have the size they get drafted high Look at brandon scherff

The one that stands out to me as the big name OL out of Iowa that everyone thought was gonna be great but ended up a bust was Robert Gallery who was selected with the 2nd overall pick by the Raiders.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The one that stands out to me as the big name OL out of Iowa that everyone thought was gonna be great but ended up a bust was Robert Gallery who was selected with the 2nd overall pick by the Raiders.

We got Jay Hilgenberg out of Iowa as a UDFA and we all know how good he turned out for us making 7 pro bowls and being our starting center in the Super Bowl.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We got Jay Hilgenberg out of Iowa as a UDFA and we all know how good he turned out for us making 7 pro bowls and being our starting center in the Super Bowl.

Don't be bringing up players like that from the past, it's offensive to some people.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

You can put it next to your 46 Jordan jersey.