Breaking News - Smith Was the Second 1st Round Pick in a Row ...

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
John Fox is already providing ESPN the dirt on the Chicago Bears.

John Fox announced today that Roquan Smith was not alone in getting his tablet stolen from his car as a first round Bears draft pick. In fact, it was 2017 first rounder Mitchell Trubisky who had his Bears tablet stolen from his car a year earlier.

However; the similarities end there. While Smith got his tablet stolen from his new 2018 BMW X5, Trubisky had someone enter the hand-me-down 1997 Toyota Camry that started as his grandmother´s car.

Smith quickly recovered all the items stolen from his car except for the tablet which was wiped clean by the Bears. The Bears were unable to wipe clean Trubisky´s stolen tablet though it was recently recovered. Below is a photograph of Trubisky´s with Fox´s offensive philosophy in plane view:

AN00420460_001_l.jpg

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

John Fox announced today that Roquan Smith was not alone in getting his tablet stolen from his car as a first round Bears draft pick. In fact, it was 2017 first rounder Mitchell Trubisky who had his Bears tablet stolen from his car a year earlier.

However; the similarities end there. While Smith got his tablet stolen from his new 2018 BMW X5, Trubisky had someone enter the hand-me-down 1997 Toyota Camry that started as his grandmother´s car.

Smith quickly recovered all the items stolen from his car except for the tablet which was wiped clean by the Bears. The Bears were unable to wipe clean Trubisky´s stolen tablet though it was recently recovered. Below is a photograph of Trubisky´s with Fox´s offensive philosophy in plane view:

AN00420460_001_l.jpg

Way too complicated to be Fox's

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better than I expected. :clap:

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:

AN00420460_001_l.jpg

This is the reason fox was fired to predictable this shit has been around for centuries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Gimmie John Faux's offense over Ditka's!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Translation:

"run - run - pass - punt"

Can't believe none of you deciphered it already. The rest of the NFL did 2 years ago.

EvergreenHardtofindJumpingbean-max-1mb.gif

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

AN00420460_001_l.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Fox's game plan was a joke but did it really matter? The offense had very little talent and a inexperienced rookie QB. Fox kept it simple and did not ask much from the rookie QB. It was basic and had Mitch's future in mind. His hands were tied. Fox is a dinosaur but he did not ruin our future trying to save his own ass. He did exactly what we needed him to do, straiten the ship and prepare players for the future. I don't get the hate. He (Fox) was a step in the right direction and we would not be where we are now with a bright future without him. Fox was a pansy.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Fox's game plan was a joke but did it really matter? The offense had very little talent and a inexperienced rookie QB. Fox kept it simple and did not ask much from the rookie QB. It was basic and had Mitch's future in mind. His hands were tied. Fox is a dinosaur but he did not ruin our future trying to save his own ass. He did exactly what we needed him to do, straiten the ship and prepare players for the future. I don't get the hate. He (Fox) was a step in the right direction and we would not be where we are now with a bright future without him. Fox was a pansy.

Fox was an intermediate step HC. His best attribute was that he could bring in good coaches. He did that. Gace and Fangio were fine hires. Because he was able to bring in Fango, Nagy was able to keep Fangio. Gace did well enough that he got his own HC gig. Sadly, Fox was unable to bring in another good OC coach and was stuck with an in-house hire for OC.

Fox hung himself with his outdated offensive philosophy. Don´t believe the lie that he helped Trubisky by keeping the offense simple. It is just a lie. He made Trubisky´s life difficult by making his simplistic offense predictable also. Instead of at least making his simplistic offense a guess as to whether the next play was a run or pass, Fox allowed teams to use 8 man fronts on 1st and 2nd down which created lots of 3rd and longs. Then he basically told Trubisky to get a 1st down in that situation. Trubisky had limited success doing that (and any QB would) which did nothing to help his growth.

If he had made his simplistic offensive scheme less predictable, Trubisky would have had more yards per game, more 3rd and short where the defense wasn´t sure that the next play rested on Trubisky´s shoulders and better results.

Yes, he had poor receivers, but those same receivers would have done better if the defense wasn´t sure if the next play was a pass play. Moreover, Fox sure didn´t help Trubisky´s growth by keeping Cohen, Trubisky´s best weapon, off the field for a huge amount of pass plays.

Yes, Trubisky needs lots of growth and experience. Feeding him a bunch of 3rd and longs is not the way to help his growth and not the best experience to get.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Fox was an intermediate step HC. His best attribute was that he could bring in good coaches. He did that. Gace and Fangio were fine hires. Because he was able to bring in Fango, Nagy was able to keep Fangio. Gace did well enough that he got his own HC gig. Sadly, Fox was unable to bring in another good OC coach and was stuck with an in-house hire for OC.

Fox hung himself with his outdated offensive philosophy. Don´t believe the lie that he helped Trubisky by keeping the offense simple. It is just a lie. He made Trubisky´s life difficult by making his simplistic offense predictable also. Instead of at least making his simplistic offense a guess as to whether the next play was a run or pass, Fox allowed teams to use 8 man fronts on 1st and 2nd down which created lots of 3rd and longs. Then he basically told Trubisky to get a 1st down in that situation. Trubisky had limited success doing that (and any QB would) which did nothing to help his growth.

If he had made his simplistic offensive scheme less predictable, Trubisky would have had more yards per game, more 3rd and short where the defense wasn´t sure that the next play rested on Trubisky´s shoulders and better results.

Yes, he had poor receivers, but those same receivers would have done better if the defense wasn´t sure if the next play was a pass play. Moreover, Fox sure didn´t help Trubisky´s growth by keeping Cohen, Trubisky´s best weapon, off the field for a huge amount of pass plays.

Yes, Trubisky needs lots of growth and experience. Feeding him a bunch of 3rd and longs is not the way to help his growth and not the best experience to get.

I agree with you on Fox bringing in good Coaches. One poor one was Rogers, the special teams Coach. I thought his special teams were terrible. Maybe he didn't have the players? A good Coach makes average players better.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Whoa whoa whoa, it was not a tablet, it was an old Mattel handheld football game. Fox swore by this for his offensive plays

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I agree with you on Fox bringing in good Coaches. One poor one was Rogers, the special teams Coach. I thought his special teams were terrible. Maybe he didn't have the players? A good Coach makes average players better.
Probably a combination of both.