Trey “Tim” Burton’s impact

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you explain to me how this is a troll thread? Or any of my threads for that matter
This is the problem with "troll threads".

Does anyone have a clearcut definition of one?

Until you do...you will continue to get very uneven treatment of them.

But seriously...Trey Burton is going to have an eye-opening season. Pete here knows that and expressed it as only Pete can...so I fully support this troll/non-troll thread.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

But seriously...Trey Burton is going to have an eye-opening season. Pete here knows that and expressed it as only Pete can...so I fully support this troll/non-troll thread.

I think it goes something like this .... OP makes absurd homer proclamation hoping that srs footbaw posters will react harshly to the idiocy of it, while the OP gains gratification from the triggering.

This seems to be the entire MO of the millennial generation in every endeavor from political discourse to sports talk. The troll generation. It's whatever, but it seems like such a waste.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Literally laughing my ass off. That fucktard already got himself banned again?

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:

Trey Burton will put up more fantasy points than Jordan Reed this year just watch. He will be top 5 TE

PeteFootball

Liked Posts:
I think it goes something like this .... OP makes absurd homer proclamation hoping that srs footbaw posters will react harshly to the idiocy of it, while the OP gains gratification from the triggering.

This seems to be the entire MO of the millennial generation in every endeavor from political discourse to sports talk. The troll generation. It's whatever, but it seems like such a waste.

You sound like an old fart complaining about milininals. Sorry your friend got banned, don’t take it out on me

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grimson got banned again? for what? So I guess this means HHM is not coming back?

jbunch14

Liked Posts:

See also any @Grimson thread, post, comment, etc. Also, I think Shaheen outshines Burton by the end of the season. This is HIS YEAR!!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He came up with Roquan Pokémon Smith, so he gets a pass.

Yeah and I've soured on the Shoopster after his comments in the protest thread so as far as I'm concerned Pete is the man in charge of the nicknames this year.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Grimson got banned again? for what? So I guess this means HHM is not coming back?

He got banned because of his HHM thread I bet. That was a rule introduced after more ego pain.

Dr.Footwear

Liked Posts:
He is still playing in honor of his brother Ricky, who had a schollie to USC but was gunned down in a drive-by.