Mako Mitch Is Lethal!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is OP suggesting Mitch could throw 3 TDs in an NFL game? What evidence do you have to support this?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Giving adults nicknames is LAF. Kaner, Trubs, Lach...shortening a name OK, but Mako, etc. is Geeaaahhhyyy. Especially, when that player hasn't accomplished shit. If they came with one from HS or college, fine, but adults trying to make one up on a message board is next level embarrassing.

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Giving adults nicknames is LAF. Kaner, Trubs, Lach...shortening a name OK, but Mako, etc. is Geeaaahhhyyy. Especially, when that player hasn't accomplished shit. If they came with one from HS or college, fine, but adults trying to make one up on a message board is next level embarrassing.

I'm a PM over an industrial construction team and hardly anyone knows each others real names, they all have other names they go by. Adults getting on a message board to troll nicknames is much "geahy"er than someone just having a nickname.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm a PM over an industrial construction team and hardly anyone knows each others real names, they all have other names they go by. Adults getting on a message board to troll nicknames is much "geahy"er than someone just having a nickname.
Did you all sit around coming up with nicknames one the first day on the site or did they already have those nicknames or did they just come about organically?

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I don't know who came up with Mako but it kinda sucks. Especially for a franchise with such a deep tradition of solid nicknames. Like Sweetness, Samurai Mike, Peanut, Fridge, Biscuit, Neck Beard, Mongo, Danimal, A Train, Giraffe, Mega Punt, et all. Mako doesn't fit.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Grown men giving players nicknames is 50 times more cringeworthy than them wearing jerseys (which is bad enough in itself).

Even when it comes to the greatest player ever to pick up a football, you'll only ever find me calling him Watson.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why the need for the second grade level nicknames?
Maybe he feels the need to come up with something to compete with Stafford nicknames.
Nothing to this point seems so effortless as:
Chunk
0xWWzUC.jpg

or Corky:
CF6K2.jpg

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Did you all sit around coming up with nicknames one the first day on the site or did they already have those nicknames or did they just come about organically?

I see where you're going with it, and i agree. Still like Mako more than any punny nickname Shoopster has delivered.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he feels the need to come up with something to compete with Stafford nicknames.
Nothing to this point seems so effortless as:
Chunk
0xWWzUC.jpg

or Corky:
CF6K2.jpg

And then there are those that find it necessary to spend even more time googling images..... Congrats, you just one upped the OP...........1st grade level stuff

11359011_118087295192058_973990778_n.jpg

(yes, I did stoop to your level...slow day at work)

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like " Pretty Boy Assassin " giving to him by the defensive line players. I wish some one would call me pretty boy assassin .

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
And then there are those that find it necessary to spend even more time googling images..... Congrats, you just one upped the OP...........1st grade level stuff
Can't top spending an inordinate amount of time on another teams MB. How incredibly awful of a life must one have to seek out fans of a team they don't like just to argue with them? I am glad to not know.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't top spending an inordinate amount of time on another teams MB. How incredibly awful of a life must one have to seek out fans of a team they don't like just to argue with them? I am glad to not know.

Then why are you asking? A whole lot of stupid coming from you.............

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Then why are you asking? A whole lot of stupid coming from you.............
Guess you have no ability to recognize a rhetorical question. Makes sense.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess you have no ability to recognize a rhetorical question. Makes sense.

And I guess the irony of you spending in inordinate amount of time crying about it escapes you? Not surprising....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Can't top spending an inordinate amount of time on another teams MB
And I guess the irony of you spending in inordinate amount of time crying about it escapes you? Not surprising....
Glad I could help expand your vocabulary. And you used it correctly in a sentence, you know, other than wrongly using a preposition in front of it instead of an indefinite article . Now if you take that to your Lions MB and use it, they will think you are some sort of smarty pants. If you want I could start PMing a word of the day to you. Just let me know.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Start with generational.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not Mako Mitch
It's not TRUBS
It's not 10 GOD (or W/E TF Xero was talking about)
It's not Tru

Indeed. It's "Frisky" Mitch Trubisky, aka "The Frisky One." the shoopster already said so last year.

Mako Mitch is the worst nickname since "Warden of the Northeast" . . .